You were waiting for it, you asked us about it, you wanted it, and now its here. For first two days only for registered members of Battlestations.eu.
The Midway Modders team have the honor of presenting to you the first ever unofficial map pack for Battlestations Midway.This map pack contains all of the maps you have heard about Operation Ten-Go, Ironbottom Sound, Super Steel Monsters, Tokyo Express, and Indian Ocean. With the help of many betatesters and other supporters the map pack is finally done and ready to release for registered today (you don't have to wait just go register and dl, all you need is a simple e-mail). Monday it will be released for all registered or public. Here is a little more info on the maps and download link.
- Indian Ocean: this being the first map developed by Gaming for Dummies and the concept by The Eye is one of our larger maps. This contains 6 BBs, 6 CVs, and a total of 36 ships for the whole map. It will allow you to take control of the fleet that you never could and use it in a decisive battle against the enemy and find large scale tactics and skills that you never knew you had. Also introduces you to the now playable Minekaze and Clemson classes.
- Tokyo Express: this was developed by Gaming for Dummies and designed by Adi_POL puts you in command of a Japanese Tokyo Express convoy with a nearby cruiser detachment or an Allied force determined to destroy it. You can now play the Hermes and the De-Ruyter classes. Also now transport ships are in the game.
- Super Steel Monsters: gives us a new scene for one of most popular official multiplayer map. Designed and created by KS Nemoc, this map is giving us the chance of taking part in really massive naval battle on the open sea. Coming with six battleships for each side (including Iowa and Yamato class) and with many smaller units.
- Operation Ten-Go: designed by Triviaman and created by Tipsy3000, will remind us the last major Japanese naval operation in the Pacific Theater of World War II. Allied forces engaging Okinawa, Yamato and his escort is sent from Japan on a deliberate suicidal attack. The battles demonstrate U.S. air supremacy in the Pacific theater in these days. Can eight USA carriers with escort ships destroy the last Japanese super battleship – Yamato? You will be able to decide the course of history.
- Ironbottom Sound: designed by Triviaman/Beast09 and created by Katarya is a night battle that will remind us of the hotly contested "the Slot" featuring Ise, Kirishima, Washington and many other historical units in this first ever clash of battleships in the night (Of Iowa vs Kongo, and Fuso classes. with a brand new sky developed by EST_PL which adds a new part of realism to the game with silhouetted ships and the side that will take more advantage of its night vision ability will win this map.
And here is download link for our mappack: CLICK ME! (use Mirror 1 and green button Download).