Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.
Problem z Multiplayer
Problem z Multiplayer
Witam jak w tytule widać mam problem z multi a mianowicie chodzi o połączenie lan , próbuję pograć z kumplem no i łączymy się za pośrednictwem tungle i teknogodsa jest wszystko elegancko widzi mnie i ja jego . W grze widzi nam tungle ale w chwili kiedy chcę wejść do niego na pokój albo on do mnie wywala mi błąd jemu również wyskakuje ten sam error o braku połączenia czy ktoś wie jak to naprawić albo co źle robimy lub jeszcze jakąś inną metodę połączenia , za pomoc będę bardzo wdzięczny .
Re: Problem z Multiplayer
Nigdy nie korzystalem z tungle? ale próbowałem kiedyś łączyć się przez Hamachi. To pewnie podobne. I tez się nie udało. Później ktoś opatentował sposób na to, więc mamy go tu na stronce: http://battlestations.eu/index.php/pl/g … er-hamachi - być może dzięki temu na coś wpadniecie.
I am playing Midway as EST_PL
I am playing Pacific as PL EST PL
Re: Problem z Multiplayer
hamachi nie da rady poczytaj moze gdzies na gogle albo poszukaj filmikow na youtube napewno sa z konfiguracja tungle itp
I only win ----> My good old proverb
Squadron Players Battlestations Midway ---> http://www.xfire.com/communities/bandito/
- Board Stats:
- Total Topics:
- Total Polls:
- Total Posts:
- Posts this week:
- User Info:
- Total Users:
- Newest User:
- Members Online:
- Guests Online:
- There are no members online
- New Sticky
- N_Trainz : What game and mod are you dealing with?
- Runsva : Can someone PLEASE help me i can't install anything on my game it just keeps crashing!!
- N_Trainz : Legendary Da: Its now live on Moddb and here is the link, requires a Batlestations Midway game to be installed to work «link» - midway - skinpack/addons/international - bsm - collection - light - version Enjoy
- Runsva : are we still talikg about the zyy modding pack??
- N_Trainz : Yeah I wanted to do this, but the installers were being a pain giving me errors about something. I finally got it working, and just figured out how to make the updater now since it'll be two parts with one containing the misc files and the other mostly the mpak files. It'll be a stand - alone DLC mod just like the Bismarck Mission Pack was. Like I said I plan to have it all completed and uploaded by this weekend
- Legendary Da : No, no, not problem at all; I am already grateful that you were thinking about this subject, I can wait as long as you need to. Thanks for the help (again), and feel no need to rush this subject; we all know that the life comes first. :)
- N_Trainz : Hope you won't mind the wait, it'll be worth it if you ask me, and yes I do understand that you can't download due to that cap Mege has. I heard the PM was down, but haven't tried it as I been busy helping the BSmodHQ team with things and then those that are life - in - general.
- N_Trainz : To Legendary Da: I been trying to work on that actually, what I'm experiencing is the pack size> I already made it a light version of the mod, so hopefully this weekend maybe, might be sooner
- Legendary Da : To N_Trainz: So, um... I can't exactly download from Mega for some reason; so could u upload that mod to Moddb? I am sorry for making extra work for you, and I TOTALLY understand if u can't upload it again; so, do as you want; I just wanted to say somehow I couldn't dl the mod (btw, why isn't the PM working?). U don't have to post the link either; I'll find it from the site if u upload it. Thanks whatever u do, and so sorry for the extra wish. :/
- Runsva : Anyone there??
- Runsva : That is on the zyy modding pack v1.0.3 forum.
- Runsva : If that hepls...
- Runsva : The link that I donloaded from is the one message before the last one on page 4 on this forum because all the others are for some reason down.
- YamatoFavor : Zyy eh... doubt I installed successfully and seems like I lost the build
- Axis_Crusher : Well I am aware of that mod, but I've never installed it. I'll ask around if I can find someone that successfully installed it.
- Runsva : The zyy modding pack v1.0.3
- Axis_Crusher : Just so we're on the same page which mod are you trying to install?
- Runsva : Game*
- Runsva : Do i need to make a copy of my gamr folder like Battlestations Midway?
- Runsva : No I didn't install it into a separate directory, it is in steamapps - - > common like any other steam game.
Only registered users are allowed to post