Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.
Iron Bottom Sound
Iron Bottom Sound
Story: The allies hit the turning point of the Pacific war when the U.S broke the Japanese communications using MAGIC and won a decisive battle at Midway. The allies planned an attack on Quadancal and take a airfeild the Japs were working on. Japanese level bombers could use this Airfeild on Australia and bomb the living hell outta them. The U.S planned a diversion attack on Makin to divert Japanese attention from Quadacanal onto their refueling island. Weeks later the Allies quickly pushed in took the airfeild but not the surrounding jungles and mountains. Days later "Pistol Pete" started raining shells on the airfeild and Japanese forces banzaied the airfeild without success. The Japanese used a merchant route "Tokyo Express" to supply Japanese forces. Large naval battles took place of the coast of Quadacanal and many ships were sunk in "Iron Bottom Sound." Whoever controlled the sea could mount heavy defenses or heavy bombardments and so the battle begins.
BBs: New York Class
CV: Yorktown Class
DD: Fletcher Class
Airfeild: 30 P-38s, 30 Devastors, 30 Dauntlesses
CV Planes: 30 Wildcats, 30 Avengers, 30 Dauntlesses
US: 1. Destroy IJN CVs
2. One US key unit must survive (CV,Airfeild)
IJN: 1. Destroy US Airfeild and CV
2. One IJN key unit must survive (CVs)
feel free to comment give me ideas bout ships and stuff i got stumped on cruiser balance
- Board Stats:
- Total Topics:
- Total Polls:
- Total Posts:
- User Info:
- Total Users:
- Newest User:
- Members Online:
- Guests Online:
- There are no members online
- New Sticky
- Axis_Crusher : Bismarck Mission Pack incoming!
- jon_man0499 : Happy belated New year to all
- Axis_Crusher : HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
- YamatoFavor : Would be great if the models are from Wows
- alantay11 : Is there a way to fill up the empty ship slots when using SurgeonSasha's Yamato? Or is it my game not showing the models?
- Axis_Crusher : Thanks, but we already implemented both ships in the Advanced Warfare Pack a few months ago...
- SurgeonSasha : Северная каролина («link» ямато 1945 («link»
- Legendary Da : Hi everyone, I have one (or two) quick question about BS:M modding. I try to figure out sp mapmaking, and my first act on it was to convert a MP map to SP. However I can only play as Allies in those maps. What parameter do I have to change to play those maps as Japanese in the respective map .mpak (And where is the parameter I have to change?)?
- N_Trainz : G'day mates, I just wanted to let those who use Windows 10 and also for those who are having troubles getting the game launching because of Games for Windows LIVE, I made a tutorial of how to get it working successfully again like on Windows 8.1. Its on my channel and here's the link to the video. «link»
- Mokeo67 : The dictator, I downloaded the mmod2txm and I added four slots to the fletcher and a couple to the lexington.Thanks for the help though.
- The Dictator : Makeo67 i've explained how to find the unused slots in the topic and the mmod2txm it's a program that has been shared. However there aren't so many ships with unused platforms and sme of them are in wrong positions and for move them you need to know how to change the mmod file. But if you know how to do it you can make new platfors as you want. I've shared the south dakota disposition and this one is the most intersting in my opinion
- N_Trainz : Well it looks like we have spammers again
- Mokeo67 : No problem Thanks for the help
- Axis_Crusher : Not really
- Mokeo67 : Ok thanks anyway. Do you know who does?
- Axis_Crusher : Unfortunately I don't deal with that part of modding
- Mokeo67 : Sorry forgot the link. «link»
- Mokeo67 : This is the forum topic I meant. The dictator said he found the unused slots in the TXM file obtainable with the mmod2txm, what is this and is it available to use.
- Axis_Crusher : This is your best bet: «link»
- Mokeo67 : Also I saw on the forum that ships have unused platform slots. How do I use these?
Only registered users are allowed to post