Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.
Hi all im new here and was just wondering if there is a mod and or a way to get rid of the hud elements in game so it could add to the relisum of the game ive been looking around the internet and cant find anything on this please help i no it would be hard to play the game with out the hud but thats what i want lowereing the opacity in the options dousent do anything thanks...
Re: NO HUD
it seems you have the same prob everybody have too.
with a exception....some progger in developement companies deposit hints coded.
somebody say cheatcode to this, but isnt cheating really here i meaning the developer placing
for there workflow some entry-points in the Programm-Code. They do this for testing some points
of coded tails. but i doesn´t knowing who had contact with the developer so smart and close to get this
sorry, i red the manual, and its a minimum of Info in. a short-cut or cheat-code to switch off the HUD nobody know.
maybe a asking the new owner of the Eidos-engine in Canada (Eidos-Montreal) could be helpfully.
but they published never more a patch or successor version developed. Support? we don´t know.
sorry, be helpfully non-satisfying
thx & cu
No fun without a work for...
use GameRanger : in BSM as usr: fuckwarcrime in svr: -=[DBM]=-Joghurt --- in BSP as usr: JoghurtDLetzte in svr: ?
SKYPE : call talk2Joghurt
in WoT EU-svr : as JoghurtDerLetzte / WoT EU- testsvr : as JoghurtDerLetzte_EU
- Board Stats:
- Total Topics:
- Total Polls:
- Total Posts:
- User Info:
- Total Users:
- Newest User:
- Members Online:
- Guests Online:
- There are no members online
- New Sticky
- Axis_Crusher : Bismarck Mission Pack incoming!
- jon_man0499 : Happy belated New year to all
- Axis_Crusher : HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
- YamatoFavor : Would be great if the models are from Wows
- alantay11 : Is there a way to fill up the empty ship slots when using SurgeonSasha's Yamato? Or is it my game not showing the models?
- Axis_Crusher : Thanks, but we already implemented both ships in the Advanced Warfare Pack a few months ago...
- SurgeonSasha : Северная каролина («link» ямато 1945 («link»
- Legendary Da : Hi everyone, I have one (or two) quick question about BS:M modding. I try to figure out sp mapmaking, and my first act on it was to convert a MP map to SP. However I can only play as Allies in those maps. What parameter do I have to change to play those maps as Japanese in the respective map .mpak (And where is the parameter I have to change?)?
- N_Trainz : G'day mates, I just wanted to let those who use Windows 10 and also for those who are having troubles getting the game launching because of Games for Windows LIVE, I made a tutorial of how to get it working successfully again like on Windows 8.1. Its on my channel and here's the link to the video. «link»
- Mokeo67 : The dictator, I downloaded the mmod2txm and I added four slots to the fletcher and a couple to the lexington.Thanks for the help though.
- The Dictator : Makeo67 i've explained how to find the unused slots in the topic and the mmod2txm it's a program that has been shared. However there aren't so many ships with unused platforms and sme of them are in wrong positions and for move them you need to know how to change the mmod file. But if you know how to do it you can make new platfors as you want. I've shared the south dakota disposition and this one is the most intersting in my opinion
- N_Trainz : Well it looks like we have spammers again
- Mokeo67 : No problem Thanks for the help
- Axis_Crusher : Not really
- Mokeo67 : Ok thanks anyway. Do you know who does?
- Axis_Crusher : Unfortunately I don't deal with that part of modding
- Mokeo67 : Sorry forgot the link. «link»
- Mokeo67 : This is the forum topic I meant. The dictator said he found the unused slots in the TXM file obtainable with the mmod2txm, what is this and is it available to use.
- Axis_Crusher : This is your best bet: «link»
- Mokeo67 : Also I saw on the forum that ships have unused platform slots. How do I use these?
Only registered users are allowed to post