Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.
Port Moresby screenshots
Port Moresby screenshots
Hey guys I thought since nobody posted anything really entertaining in this forum, I could add some fun with some ingame screenshots I took from some maps in BS:P...
Edit : the header is wrong, Port Moresby isn't the only map I'll present :p
First a screen I took in training mod, the unit I controlled was a jap minisub which got stuck next to the battleship's hull
Now some screens from the japanese fleet near Port Moresby:
The Kako leads the carrier fleet
Zuikaku and Shokaku in open sea
A cruiser from Admiral Sadamichi Kajioka's invasion fleet
Zuikaku from Hibiki's bridge point of view
The Japanese carrier force come closer to the coast near Port Moresby, still no sign of the american carrier force, but the Shoho and the invasion force are sighted at some distance.
The carriers are now preparing full scale attack
Re: Port Moresby screenshots
I took those both screen in the new steel monsters map:
The USS Fullam, incapacited by enemy fire from the Fusô and the Mogami, is sinking. In the background, the USS New Jersey is still engaged in battle.
Meanwhile, the rest of the japanese force engages with the core of the allied fleet assembled, but they receive a crude welcome. Here the Hyuga is receiving heavy fire.
(You can clearly see the shadow trouble of the models with this screen, the cool thing being that the I.A. is really having fun with the new ships.)
Re: Port Moresby screenshots
Oomperial wrote:with the development inputs. pretty easy to unlock with the files. There was the same on Midway, that's how the midway modders team took their vids.
PC only by the way.
I kept a small camera mod along the Complete mod.If you can try it, it's included.
- Board Stats:
- Total Topics:
- Total Polls:
- Total Posts:
- User Info:
- Total Users:
- Newest User:
- Members Online:
- Guests Online:
- There are no members online
- New Sticky
- N_Trainz : Legendary Da: Its now live on Moddb and here is the link, requires a Batlestations Midway game to be installed to work «link» - midway - skinpack/addons/international - bsm - collection - light - version Enjoy
- Runsva : are we still talikg about the zyy modding pack??
- N_Trainz : Yeah I wanted to do this, but the installers were being a pain giving me errors about something. I finally got it working, and just figured out how to make the updater now since it'll be two parts with one containing the misc files and the other mostly the mpak files. It'll be a stand - alone DLC mod just like the Bismarck Mission Pack was. Like I said I plan to have it all completed and uploaded by this weekend
- Legendary Da : No, no, not problem at all; I am already grateful that you were thinking about this subject, I can wait as long as you need to. Thanks for the help (again), and feel no need to rush this subject; we all know that the life comes first. :)
- N_Trainz : Hope you won't mind the wait, it'll be worth it if you ask me, and yes I do understand that you can't download due to that cap Mege has. I heard the PM was down, but haven't tried it as I been busy helping the BSmodHQ team with things and then those that are life - in - general.
- N_Trainz : To Legendary Da: I been trying to work on that actually, what I'm experiencing is the pack size> I already made it a light version of the mod, so hopefully this weekend maybe, might be sooner
- Legendary Da : To N_Trainz: So, um... I can't exactly download from Mega for some reason; so could u upload that mod to Moddb? I am sorry for making extra work for you, and I TOTALLY understand if u can't upload it again; so, do as you want; I just wanted to say somehow I couldn't dl the mod (btw, why isn't the PM working?). U don't have to post the link either; I'll find it from the site if u upload it. Thanks whatever u do, and so sorry for the extra wish. :/
- Runsva : Anyone there??
- Runsva : That is on the zyy modding pack v1.0.3 forum.
- Runsva : If that hepls...
- Runsva : The link that I donloaded from is the one message before the last one on page 4 on this forum because all the others are for some reason down.
- YamatoFavor : Zyy eh... doubt I installed successfully and seems like I lost the build
- Axis_Crusher : Well I am aware of that mod, but I've never installed it. I'll ask around if I can find someone that successfully installed it.
- Runsva : The zyy modding pack v1.0.3
- Axis_Crusher : Just so we're on the same page which mod are you trying to install?
- Runsva : Game*
- Runsva : Do i need to make a copy of my gamr folder like Battlestations Midway?
- Runsva : No I didn't install it into a separate directory, it is in steamapps - - > common like any other steam game.
- Runsva : pls help me fix it i really want to play this mod :D
- Runsva : and i copied every file to the mpak folder in the bsp directory, and when i try to run it it just crahes onthe main menu screen
Only registered users are allowed to post
birthday will Friday, 24 February 2017