Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.

ME262 Sturmvogel

ME262 Sturmvogel

Hi
all i want to say to discussion on shout -box about the ME262 is.
ME262 Sturmvogel was builded by me in March last year.
Existing few pics about in in div. forums here.
http://www.battlestations.eu/index.php/ … de&p=5
http://www.battlestations.eu/index.php/ … ic?id=1125

There r also few videos on youtube,testing the ME262 in MP games.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbQwEK8Y … AAAAAAAFAA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1RmVw39 … AAAAAAAEAA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5ZEbHVt … AAAAAAACAA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep67jXVV … AAAAAAABAA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJf7liCN … AAAAAAAAAA

everything is published last year. sept.11- nov.11

I dont care what others say about it here.
it just sucks all that modders work against each other here on forum.

tip: never trust here

Last but not least I want to say is, enjoy this great game here, no matter what mods you ever used

BSP: (MNC) Admiral Andy76

Admiral Andy76
MNC
Commander
Activity Points: 1904
ranks
useravatar
292 Posts
User info in posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: ME262 Sturmvogel

The only one saying something was stolen was i2cold. The funny thing is the fact that you still use my texture on your model without giving credit and I insist on this point ^^
Remember that not only I did a Me 262 at the same time that you did, but I did a true texture for it. For what I remember I haven't seen the one you used before I gave you mine (but no explicit permission to allow you to distribute it) so if someone should be pissed off, it should be me.

If you want a last proof that I did the texture, you can see on the model used in the complete mod that I also changed the pilot texture. And also the fact that it's not uncommon to me to create such content with my Texture mod, so you decide who did what, but I think it is sufficient to tell who did the work.

And for the unit creation, if some people think that all units I created and all units I duped was done by other people than me, then it's also wrong. I can prove it simply by the fact that I'm the only one that can justify to have created such work in the past and the present.

Finally, and I want to address to Admiral Andy here, I just want to say that I have gained no knowledge from you and gained no information from what you could have done in modding BSP. Your accusations put shame on you since you published nothing and such I couldn't have stole any kind of stuff you did. We gave you the chance to work with us and YOU are the one who declined our offer. What next ? You'll say all of my work and all of our maps was yours and we stole it ? -_- Grow up, man.

Now everyone watch what they say, if I have to moderate people for accusations send in the air, I'll do it so.

Oomperial
Great Khan of Pacific
Activity Points: 2405
ranks
useravatar
347 Posts
User info in posts

And here is the sample pictures Andy sent me a while back of his version of the 262 and his screenshots of the unitlib (unit description and the unit's image ingame was due to me teaching him how to) and this proves that Andy and Oomperial made seperate versions of the plane and Andy borrowed Oomperial's texture for his 262

http://battlestations.eu/components/com_agora/img/members/644/mini_braunfleck2.jpghttp://battlestations.eu/components/com_agora/img/members/644/mini_braunfleck.jpghttp://battlestations.eu/components/com_agora/img/members/644/mini_grün2.jpghttp://battlestations.eu/components/com_agora/img/members/644/mini_schwarz2.jpghttp://battlestations.eu/components/com_agora/img/members/644/mini_schwarz3.jpghttp://battlestations.eu/components/com_agora/img/members/644/mini_schwarz.jpg

Axis_Crusher
BSmodHQ/Riot Police
Activity Points: 10278
ranks
useravatar
1683 Posts
User info in posts

Just curious, how do you guys make those types of textures?

Midway and Pacific as Adm2805

Adm2805
Battlestations Veteran
Commodore
Activity Points: 4172
ranks
useravatar
735 Posts
User info in posts

Adm2805 wrote:

Just curious, how do you guys make those types of textures?

I'm using paint.net to edit vanilla textures to obtain what I need, layers are very useful so I can keep the original work but modify it anyway to get the new texture needed.
To have camouflage like on the pictures Axis posted, just add random paint on top of the previous texture.
The textures are in the units .mpak in .dds format, it uses
- shadow texture, black and white for shadow placement, it's the file that allows to modify battleship looks since they have no camo
- camo texture, a color texture of the true camo, it's the file that allows to make custom plane camo and the new japanese cruiser & destroyer look I did
- bump texture, strange colors, that allows to create false relief on stuff. Most notable use I did for it is for the armor of the main turrets of the Yamato.
- Spec texture, deals with lightings.

If you're new at this, just deal with the shadow & camo file.

Okay now back at the topic.

Someone is having fun at locking this topic. I don't know who is doing this, moderator or OP but I won't accept it yet. This conversation is NOT DONE. Accusations have been done and I won't let those just go without answers.
I am asking one last time for Admiral Andy76 to explain himself about what he accused me, I let you the choice to speak to me here or by MP. I know I have nothing to hide to anyone and I'd like to show people that you can say the same for yourself.

It would be too easy to lock everything and ban you for this, this is not how I want us to manage this. We're sufficiently grown up to speak this over.

Oomperial
Great Khan of Pacific
ranks
useravatar
347 Posts
User info in posts

oh well
what are you talking about here?
First the ME262 Sturmvogel is flown in play when you were still in the process to makle your texture mod.you have to ask  me here in the forum  how to get the name of the unit in the game changed at all, or changing  the rockets on KIKKA.after that you calledyour KIKKA ME262A instead of ME262 Sturmvogel and now want to sell the idea of ​​the Messerschmitt here as yours?
just ridiculous.
you know yourself that it was so, as well as axis.
So listen to here so tell a crap just because you're thinking of standing in the center point, because you are here now have admin rights.
honestly I do not care how you tell your version here now, or if you delete the entry again
I all so dont care.
The pictures of ME262 Sturmvogel with the various camouflages are created when you dont even knew how the rename units.axis didnt said  what time the pics of the ME was send to him.
I play BSP because I have fun out here and if someone like you,that noboby knows at MP in BSP,tell something here, I do not care.

Now you can open your mouth again, and something to upset you.

Admiral Andy76
MNC
Commander
ranks
useravatar
292 Posts
User info in posts

that's all I have to say.
Now you can tell your version here, enough new members here who you believe.
the discussion with you here is just too stupid.
you can delete my profile here,so I can say nothing more about it.
ask axis how to do it,he knows all about it.

Admiral Andy76
MNC
Commander
ranks
useravatar
292 Posts
User info in posts

that's all I have to say.
Now you can tell your version here, enough new members here who you believe.
the discussion with you here is just too stupid.
you can delete my profile here,so I can say nothing more about it.
ask axis how to do it,he knows all about it.

Admiral Andy76
MNC
Commander
ranks
useravatar
292 Posts
User info in posts

Admiral Andy76 wrote:

if someone like you,that noboby knows at MP in BSP,tell something here, I do not care.

So I must be ELITEPVP to have the right to speak, apparently ? Hahaha sorry but this is too much ridiculous not to note.

As again, you think I stop myself to making units and focusing on it, which is wrong, and anybody on this forum (even if I'm not elitepvp in BSPMP, *blink blink*) can tell you that not only I have fun with unit creation, but also modelling for BSP (first one) mapping for BSP (first one), and other craps I don't talk about because it's not even worth it...So maybe the fact I don't focus on it was understandable.

Again, I ask you to PROVE that I stole things from you or anybody. You never released anything, neither released any info tutorial or anything related on the ME262 except screenshots. So yeah I asked for stuff (that you never replied to so I ad to again do everything myself, thanks again for showing your teamwork, gratz) and you are the first who unveiled a dupe unit on the internetz (I never said anything in contradiction, you'll note), but come on, using a Kikka model to make a Me262, don't you really think it doesn't requires a genius to see it is the most obvious dupe unit creation. (waaaaaa). And woow new rockets ? Man I got like 8 new ammos in the game, plus reworked the entire ammo/weapon system of all units in the game, so excuse me if I only laugh to your attempt to show how good you are but you're speaking to the wrong person.

Then again after I gave you the texture for fun (because yours was poor, sorry but it's true), you never used anything else AND CLAIMED IT AS YOUR WORK, so AGAIN if someone should be crying, it would be me, but who cares ? It's just a piece of internet paper.

My analysis is that you are *sad* because you are angry with Axis (I look at the shoutbox annnnnnd...), so you're rushing to try to discredit me because I now work in collaboration with him, but again, who cares ?

*words words words*

Admiral Andy76 wrote:

Now you can open your mouth again, and something to upset you.

Hahaha you mad or what ?
But seriously, I would have Read Only you if you said that to anyone on this forum but me ab

Now you understand that if I close the topic, you loose your answer right ?

Oomperial
Great Khan of Pacific
ranks
useravatar
347 Posts
User info in posts

Admiral Andy76 wrote:

axis didnt said  what time the pics of the ME was send to him.

Ok so here it is:
http://battlestations.eu/components/com_agora/img/members/644/mini_andy.jpg

What's next? You modify a P-40 texture and call it a P-51?? Just for the record it's already been done and I got proof...
http://battlestations.eu/components/com_agora/img/members/644/mini_g4d.jpg

Axis_Crusher
BSmodHQ/Riot Police
ranks
useravatar
1683 Posts
User info in posts

Guys, please stop fighting.It was my fault in the first place to accuse people of stealing.What happend was almost a month ago. Can we please drop it? Our community is very weak and the last thing we need is another fight.

i2Cold
Commander
Activity Points: 1532
ranks
useravatar
211 Posts
User info in posts

i2Cold wrote:

Guys, please stop fighting.It was my fault in the first place to accuse people of stealing.

That's what I call a mature thing to do

Axis_Crusher
BSmodHQ/Riot Police
ranks
useravatar
1683 Posts
User info in posts

Thats good. Lets all be friends.

Adm2805
Battlestations Veteran
Commodore
ranks
useravatar
735 Posts
User info in posts

We need a reputation system so I could give an internet hug to both of you  i2cold & Adm2805 :3

Oomperial
Great Khan of Pacific
ranks
useravatar
347 Posts
User info in posts

Lol.

Adm2805
Battlestations Veteran
Commodore
ranks
useravatar
735 Posts
User info in posts

Board Info

Board Stats:

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info:

Total Users:
Newest User:
breaveset
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
megan2504

Forum Legend:

Topic
 New
 Active
 New/Active
 New/Locked
 New Sticky
 Locked/Active
 Active/Sticky
 Sticky/Locked
 Sticky/Active/Locked

Login Form

Battlestations Shoutbox

Latest Message: 1 week, 1 day ago
  • Legendary Da : Hi everyone, I have one (or two) quick question about BS:M modding. I try to figure out sp mapmaking, and my first act on it was to convert a MP map to SP. However I can only play as Allies in those maps. What parameter do I have to change to play those maps as Japanese in the respective map .mpak (And where is the parameter I have to change?)?
  • N_Trainz : G'day mates, I just wanted to let those who use Windows 10 and also for those who are having troubles getting the game launching because of Games for Windows LIVE, I made a tutorial of how to get it working successfully again like on Windows 8.1. Its on my channel and here's the link to the video. «link»
  • Mokeo67 : The dictator, I downloaded the mmod2txm and I added four slots to the fletcher and a couple to the lexington.Thanks for the help though.
  • The Dictator : Makeo67 i've explained how to find the unused slots in the topic and the mmod2txm it's a program that has been shared. However there aren't so many ships with unused platforms and sme of them are in wrong positions and for move them you need to know how to change the mmod file. But if you know how to do it you can make new platfors as you want. I've shared the south dakota disposition and this one is the most intersting in my opinion
  • N_Trainz : Well it looks like we have spammers again
  • Mokeo67 : No problem Thanks for the help
  • Axis_Crusher : Not really
  • Mokeo67 : Ok thanks anyway. Do you know who does?
  • Axis_Crusher : Unfortunately I don't deal with that part of modding
  • Mokeo67 : Sorry forgot the link. «link»
  • Mokeo67 : This is the forum topic I meant. The dictator said he found the unused slots in the TXM file obtainable with the mmod2txm, what is this and is it available to use.
  • Axis_Crusher : This is your best bet: «link»
  • Mokeo67 : Also I saw on the forum that ships have unused platform slots. How do I use these?
  • Mokeo67 : I tried changing the bogue class carrier to a yorktown class in the phillipene sea mission and one of two things happened. The mission either didnt change or the game crashed.
  • Axis_Crusher : No problem
  • Mokeo67 : That is what im talking about. Ill have a look at it later thanks for the help
  • Axis_Crusher : specific mission’s 3_scene mpak file by working on the .lua file. There is where the bonus unit is actually added into the mission (by the script). I haven't tried it myself so good luck.
  • Axis_Crusher : I assume you are talking about the bonus units that you unlock for certain missions by completing previous ones (like the B - 25’s in the 2nd Battle of Guadalcanal). The bonus units are unlocked by completing certain objectives in the campaign - so that is linked to your campaign progress. Since that cannot be altered you must look at the missiontree.lua file. This is where the unit will show up unlocked on the mission screen. There are references to allunitslock. Also you will have to edit the
  • Mokeo67 : Thank you I will look in this file. I did unlock all the campaign missions, all you have to do is delete the text after 'prerequisite' and it will unlock. But I havent figured out how to unlock the bonus units.
  • Axis_Crusher : I also prefer it being off, just as most of the BSM community. Most players, however prefer repair to be enabled so that is what we should do. Most of our maps it will be disabled through the script however. If you want to play with the game's repair settings you can find it under shipglobals.lua

Only registered users are allowed to post

Latest Posts

Now Online

Birthdays

mattc12 Send PM
birthday will tomorrow

xBustercardx Send PM
birthday will Thursday, 08 December 2016

HyTech Send PM
birthday will Sunday, 11 December 2016

Nemesisgr Send PM
birthday will Sunday, 11 December 2016