Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.

Talking for a PS3 Version of BSM or BSP

Talking for a PS3 Version of BSM or BSP

Hi all

Lets talk about why it doesn`t give a Version of BSM or BSP for Playstation 3.Why for X-Box and not for PS3 .I`m self have a PS3 and i like to play some games online with her.but a version of BSM looking very nice in my eyes ab

With friendly greetz

Ghostface
--------------

Edited By: Ghostface
03-Aug-09 20:06:24

Ghostface
Deutscher Foren Administrator
Activity Points: 690
ranks
useravatar
278 Posts
User info in posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: Talking for a PS3 Version of BSM or BSP

It wouldnt be worth it, look at the graphics of BSM and BSP, its like PS2 graphics, if it was going to be for the PS3 it will need some kick ass graphics no reason not to take advantage of the PS3's engine. ag

Support me on Twitter!

http://twitter.com/Tipsymahn260

Tipsy3000
American Idiota! ;D
Commodore
Activity Points: 943
ranks
useravatar
1029 Posts
User info in posts

Hehe

Yeah maybe ur right with that but whats with now? they can bring a version thats looks good on ps3 .I think when eidos brings really out a new reworked version of bsm or bsp for ps3,that they dont loose ,rather they would make more money with this. thats what i think

greetz
Ghostface

Ghostface
ranks
useravatar
278 Posts
User info in posts

I cant remember, isnt PS3 Online play free? If I am right that would defiantly bring in tons of revenue, people are more willing to play a game that you dont have to pay a monthly fee to play online.

Support me on Twitter!

Tipsy3000
American Idiota! ;D
Commodore
ranks
useravatar
1029 Posts
User info in posts

PS3 online playing is for free ; )  u can also download demos  in PS store and play demo online vs others like blazing angels demo or race driver grid demo : =)

I think the problem is more the server system. must be totaly other then for x box or pc. U can also use a keyboard or headset or mouse at PS3 all with USB

Ghostface
ranks
useravatar
278 Posts
User info in posts

hmmz Tipsy is right, the gfx need to be improved to match other PS3 games
maybe an idea for BS 3 =)

Xfire: thyske
Xbox Live: M0n3yBE
Battlestations: Midway (PC) : M0n3yBE
Company of Heroes : M0n3y

M0n3y
God.
Activity Points: 1943
ranks
useravatar
1141 Posts
User info in posts

Ghostface wrote:

Why for X-Box and not for PS3

i get your point the reason is x-box and pc are both windows and sony dont have the rights to produce these games on ps3

MIDWAY VET IROMAN HERE
BETA TESTER

ironman
Seaman
Activity Points: 0
ranks
useravatar
8 Posts
User info in posts

What if I supposedly gave Sony a bootlegged version of it and they create there own Battlestations franchise =P

Wouldn't that technically be porting over for the PS3 XD

Support me on Twitter!

Tipsy3000
American Idiota! ;D
Commodore
ranks
useravatar
1029 Posts
User info in posts

Board Info

Board Stats:

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Dormant:
User Info:

Total Users:
Newest User:
charlibracewell
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
There are no members online

Forum Legend:

Topic
 New
 Active
 New/Active
 New/Locked
 New Sticky
 Locked/Active
 Active/Sticky
 Sticky/Locked
 Sticky/Active/Locked

Login Form

Battlestations Shoutbox

Latest Message: 1 day, 20 hours ago
  • Runsva : are we still talikg about the zyy modding pack??
  • N_Trainz : Yeah I wanted to do this, but the installers were being a pain giving me errors about something. I finally got it working, and just figured out how to make the updater now since it'll be two parts with one containing the misc files and the other mostly the mpak files. It'll be a stand - alone DLC mod just like the Bismarck Mission Pack was. Like I said I plan to have it all completed and uploaded by this weekend
  • Legendary Da : No, no, not problem at all; I am already grateful that you were thinking about this subject, I can wait as long as you need to. Thanks for the help (again), and feel no need to rush this subject; we all know that the life comes first. :)
  • N_Trainz : Hope you won't mind the wait, it'll be worth it if you ask me, and yes I do understand that you can't download due to that cap Mege has. I heard the PM was down, but haven't tried it as I been busy helping the BSmodHQ team with things and then those that are life - in - general.
  • N_Trainz : To Legendary Da: I been trying to work on that actually, what I'm experiencing is the pack size> I already made it a light version of the mod, so hopefully this weekend maybe, might be sooner
  • Legendary Da : To N_Trainz: So, um... I can't exactly download from Mega for some reason; so could u upload that mod to Moddb? I am sorry for making extra work for you, and I TOTALLY understand if u can't upload it again; so, do as you want; I just wanted to say somehow I couldn't dl the mod (btw, why isn't the PM working?). U don't have to post the link either; I'll find it from the site if u upload it. Thanks whatever u do, and so sorry for the extra wish. :/
  • Runsva : Anyone there??
  • Runsva : That is on the zyy modding pack v1.0.3 forum.
  • Runsva : If that hepls...
  • Runsva : The link that I donloaded from is the one message before the last one on page 4 on this forum because all the others are for some reason down.
  • YamatoFavor : Zyy eh... doubt I installed successfully and seems like I lost the build
  • Axis_Crusher : Well I am aware of that mod, but I've never installed it. I'll ask around if I can find someone that successfully installed it.
  • Runsva : The zyy modding pack v1.0.3
  • Axis_Crusher : Just so we're on the same page which mod are you trying to install?
  • Runsva : Game*
  • Runsva : Do i need to make a copy of my gamr folder like Battlestations Midway?
  • Runsva : No I didn't install it into a separate directory, it is in steamapps - - > common like any other steam game.
  • Runsva : pls help me fix it i really want to play this mod :D
  • Runsva : and i copied every file to the mpak folder in the bsp directory, and when i try to run it it just crahes onthe main menu screen
  • Runsva : mpak*

Only registered users are allowed to post

Now Online

None

Birthdays

BusyOCAMPO Send PM
birthday will Friday, 24 February 2017