Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.

BSP Ripper trouble

BSP Ripper trouble

Hi guys I have a question to ask. How do you get the BSP ripper to repack the mpak? Evey time I try  it says that the file dose not exist. What am I doing wrong?

The mod I'm trying to put in is dgdxgdg,s Scharnhorst mod that he put on his you tub video. So can any one help me out a bit?  It would be much appreciated. ab

my Email address is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

DieselAres
Seaman
Activity Points: 47
ranks
useravatar
6 Posts
User info in posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: BSP Ripper trouble

Can you please post a few screenshots?

Axis_Crusher
BSmodHQ/Riot Police
Activity Points: 10414
ranks
useravatar
1694 Posts
User info in posts

sorry for late reply http://battlestations.eu/components/com_agora/img/members/12989/mini_BSP-Ripper.jpg

DieselAres
Seaman
ranks
useravatar
6 Posts
User info in posts

You basically have to click "select .mapk folder" and browse to and select the extracted folder. The default location should be C:\Program Files\BSP Ripper\Extracted files. Of course if you run a 64 bit OS or you installed the ripper to a different location it will be different than this.

Axis_Crusher
BSmodHQ/Riot Police
ranks
useravatar
1694 Posts
User info in posts

Thanks for the help I got it to pack finally. Now do I just put it in the BSP game mpak fill or dose it do it itself? Also the mode comes with a lua file too and I read that you need notepad++ which I have installed all ready to work with.

DieselAres
Seaman
ranks
useravatar
6 Posts
User info in posts

You basically have to copy the new .mpak from the "new mpaks" folder to the original location in the BSP installation directory and replace it. I'd strongly reccommend backing up your original .mpaks first. Most of the extracted files such as .scn and .lua can be opened by any text editor (like notepad) but notepad++ makes editing tons easier if you open the file and go language-l-lua for both .lua and .scn files as it organises the entries.

Axis_Crusher
BSmodHQ/Riot Police
ranks
useravatar
1694 Posts
User info in posts

So dose the new lua go into the mpak too or do i just put it in the beginning of the bsp files?

DieselAres
Seaman
ranks
useravatar
6 Posts
User info in posts

It has to be extracted, edited and saved in it's original location in the .mpak

Axis_Crusher
BSmodHQ/Riot Police
ranks
useravatar
1694 Posts
User info in posts

Thank you very much for helping me out. It was much appreciated. Sorry for the late reply's too.

DieselAres
Seaman
ranks
useravatar
6 Posts
User info in posts

Board Info

Board Stats:

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Dormant:
User Info:

Total Users:
Newest User:
brandonmcmullen40
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
There are no members online

Forum Legend:

Topic
 New
 Active
 New/Active
 New/Locked
 New Sticky
 Locked/Active
 Active/Sticky
 Sticky/Locked
 Sticky/Active/Locked

Login Form

Battlestations Shoutbox

Latest Message: 1 week, 4 days ago
  • N_Trainz : No it was created by multiple authors from around the world. I just made it so its actually a mod instead of a complete game that's about 7GB in size. The readme file that is displayed can give you more info about the mod
  • Runsva : hey ntrainz did u make this mod all by yourself?
  • N_Trainz : If you need any other help, just shout out and I'll try to get back as soon as possible
  • N_Trainz : Its not a problem :D I do thank you for waiting for a long time to get the mod. Again hope you enjoy the mod and the other fun features it comes with
  • Legendary Da : I don't know how many times I said that, but thank you so much for your work. Considering how much time making an installer, making it work and uploading it to different servers, I thank you again for the effort you put in this. :D
  • N_Trainz : Legendary Da: Here it is, installers works this time and Moddb won't accept it as they say its too large to upload, so its on my Google Drive and here is the link, hope you enjoy it «link»
  • Legendary Da : I had guessed it was about the wrong area, though I still wondered why it had been removed. Thanks for taking your time to make something better for the community. Take as much time as you require, though; life still comes first.
  • N_Trainz : Actually it was removed by me for 2 reasons; 1. was it was uploaded in the wrong area and 2. the installer didn't autp - detect the disk version, only the Steam version (since that is what I have). Going to remake it so if you won't mind a but longer wat that'll be appreciated
  • Legendary Da : Thanks soo much for the mod, I couldn't access to the Internet lately so I couldn't write a reply. Btw, the mod is removed from ModDB, is it taken down, or you removed it yourself? Either way, thanks for the awesome work (at least for providing it) :D
  • N_Trainz : What game and mod are you dealing with?
  • Runsva : Can someone PLEASE help me i can't install anything on my game it just keeps crashing!!
  • N_Trainz : Legendary Da: Its now live on Moddb and here is the link, requires a Batlestations Midway game to be installed to work «link» - midway - skinpack/addons/international - bsm - collection - light - version Enjoy
  • Runsva : are we still talikg about the zyy modding pack??
  • N_Trainz : Yeah I wanted to do this, but the installers were being a pain giving me errors about something. I finally got it working, and just figured out how to make the updater now since it'll be two parts with one containing the misc files and the other mostly the mpak files. It'll be a stand - alone DLC mod just like the Bismarck Mission Pack was. Like I said I plan to have it all completed and uploaded by this weekend
  • Legendary Da : No, no, not problem at all; I am already grateful that you were thinking about this subject, I can wait as long as you need to. Thanks for the help (again), and feel no need to rush this subject; we all know that the life comes first. :)
  • N_Trainz : Hope you won't mind the wait, it'll be worth it if you ask me, and yes I do understand that you can't download due to that cap Mege has. I heard the PM was down, but haven't tried it as I been busy helping the BSmodHQ team with things and then those that are life - in - general.
  • N_Trainz : To Legendary Da: I been trying to work on that actually, what I'm experiencing is the pack size> I already made it a light version of the mod, so hopefully this weekend maybe, might be sooner
  • Legendary Da : To N_Trainz: So, um... I can't exactly download from Mega for some reason; so could u upload that mod to Moddb? I am sorry for making extra work for you, and I TOTALLY understand if u can't upload it again; so, do as you want; I just wanted to say somehow I couldn't dl the mod (btw, why isn't the PM working?). U don't have to post the link either; I'll find it from the site if u upload it. Thanks whatever u do, and so sorry for the extra wish. :/
  • Runsva : Anyone there??
  • Runsva : That is on the zyy modding pack v1.0.3 forum.

Only registered users are allowed to post

Now Online

None

Birthdays

Admiral Andy76 Send PM
birthday was Wednesday, 22 March 2017

eveningevening Send PM
birthday was yesterday

Adi_POL Send PM
birthday will tomorrow

Thedivingmongoose Send PM
birthday will Friday, 31 March 2017