Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.

What mod would you like to see in the future?

Poll
Which mod do you want after LSP comes out?
LSP sequel
7% (1 votes)
Modern BSP(Battlestations Next)
23% (3 votes)
Battlestations Atlantic
53% (7 votes)
Battlestations Atlantic WW1
0% (0 votes)
Modern Battlestations Middle East
7% (1 votes)
Futuristic Battlestations
0% (0 votes)
Battlestations NG
0% (0 votes)
LSP based realism mod
0% (0 votes)
Complete mod sequel
0% (0 votes)
Combination of LSP and Complete mod
7% (1 votes)
Kraizen's mod sequel
0% (0 votes)

Total : 13

Poll created on: 18-Aug-14 09:55:23

What mod would you like to see in the future?

This poll was created to see if the community likes the Battlestations Atlantic idea and also what other ideas are appreciated.Please note that if you want to talk about ideas for LSP or the Atlantic mod,there are other forums for that.
This poll does not guarantee that any mods from above will come into existence.

robi777
Commodore
Activity Points: 5422
ranks
useravatar
1000 Posts
User info in posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: What mod would you like to see in the future?

Atlantic would be beautiful ad

If You want to help Our team to be good then join us!

YamatoFavor
Heaven\'s #1 Battleship
Commodore
Activity Points: 7060
ranks
useravatar
1259 Posts
User info in posts

You beat me to making this poll. You really have all possibilities covered in this one. Betther than I probably would have.

Axis_Crusher
BSmodHQ/Riot Police
Activity Points: 10280
ranks
useravatar
1683 Posts
User info in posts

Well there are 11 options and actually i had only about 6 or 7 ideas and i just thought of a few more mods and created a new poll.Thanks for your compliment.I created this poll to see how many people actually want the Atlantic mod.
P.S.did you vote for LSP sequel,Axis?

robi777
Commodore
ranks
useravatar
1000 Posts
User info in posts

id like to see nothing but realism in lsp and bsa..  real turret rotation times..  this 5 inch gun turning on a dime drives me a bit nutty.

Neighbor Kid
Lieutenant
Activity Points: 559
ranks
useravatar
83 Posts
User info in posts

I was working on a Complete mod based realism mod but for now the work is on hold.I will continue modding in a few weeks.
This mod will also be the combination of BSmodHQ v.3.0 and Complete mod.

robi777
Commodore
ranks
useravatar
1000 Posts
User info in posts

robi777 wrote:

Maybe.....

robi777 wrote:

I was working on a Complete mod based realism mod but for now the work is on hold.I will continue modding in a few weeks.

I wish you best of luck. If I were you I'd wait for BSmodHQ v.3.5 to use as base for yur mod. It's going to be much more stable and even easier to mod than before.

Axis_Crusher
BSmodHQ/Riot Police
ranks
useravatar
1683 Posts
User info in posts

I didn't know you were making 3.5! Anyway its gonna be based on the Complete mod which means i will only Import ships,maps and some effects into it from your mods,so the modding is not going to be easier.
When is the release date of 3.5?I will start modding in September.

robi777
Commodore
ranks
useravatar
1000 Posts
User info in posts

Axis_Crusher wrote:

robi777 wrote:

Maybe.....

robi777 wrote:

I wish you best of luck. If I were you I'd wait for BSmodHQ v.3.5 to use as base for yur mod. It's going to be much more stable and even easier to mod than before.

v3.5 are serious wow hope it would be a BOOM!

YamatoFavor
Heaven\'s #1 Battleship
Commodore
ranks
useravatar
1259 Posts
User info in posts

When is the release date?

robi777
Commodore
ranks
useravatar
1000 Posts
User info in posts

robi777 wrote:

When is the release date?

idk about Axis but currently we are working to finish LSP so maybe v3.5 will be a future mod ad

YamatoFavor
Heaven\'s #1 Battleship
Commodore
ranks
useravatar
1259 Posts
User info in posts

LSP should be far more Advanced than v.3.0 and 3.5 is only a update of 3.0,and also Axis told mr to wait for 3.5 not for LSP so i think its gonna be released sooner.

robi777
Commodore
ranks
useravatar
1000 Posts
User info in posts

robi777 wrote:

LSP should be far more Advanced than v.3.0 and 3.5 is only a update of 3.0,and also Axis told mr to wait for 3.5 not for LSP so i think its gonna be released sooner.

well lets just hope its more cool than 3.0 ad

YamatoFavor
Heaven\'s #1 Battleship
Commodore
ranks
useravatar
1259 Posts
User info in posts

3.5 will be a part of LSP (or downloadable seperately). It's sole purpose would be to fix bugs and issues from 3.0. 3.1 is already out as the patch earlier this year. People will have the choice to download it as a standalone patch or as part of LSP.

Axis_Crusher
BSmodHQ/Riot Police
ranks
useravatar
1683 Posts
User info in posts

Axis_Crusher wrote:

3.5 will be a part of LSP (or downloadable seperately). It's sole purpose would be to fix bugs and issues from 3.0. 3.1 is already out as the patch earlier this year. People will have the choice to download it as a standalone patch or as part of LSP.

but i prefer a whole or full LSP install, because sometimes many people make mistakes in installing maybe sometimes will lead to disaster in the game *like crashes,bugs or maybe replaced/delete important files* but if your going to separate downloads well i'll just say: I Support You on That ad

YamatoFavor
Heaven\'s #1 Battleship
Commodore
ranks
useravatar
1259 Posts
User info in posts

Board Info

Board Stats:

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info:

Total Users:
Newest User:
AnnaTitowa
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
evelyn9340

Forum Legend:

Topic
 New
 Active
 New/Active
 New/Locked
 New Sticky
 Locked/Active
 Active/Sticky
 Sticky/Locked
 Sticky/Active/Locked

Login Form

Battlestations Shoutbox

Latest Message: 1 week, 4 days ago
  • Legendary Da : Hi everyone, I have one (or two) quick question about BS:M modding. I try to figure out sp mapmaking, and my first act on it was to convert a MP map to SP. However I can only play as Allies in those maps. What parameter do I have to change to play those maps as Japanese in the respective map .mpak (And where is the parameter I have to change?)?
  • N_Trainz : G'day mates, I just wanted to let those who use Windows 10 and also for those who are having troubles getting the game launching because of Games for Windows LIVE, I made a tutorial of how to get it working successfully again like on Windows 8.1. Its on my channel and here's the link to the video. «link»
  • Mokeo67 : The dictator, I downloaded the mmod2txm and I added four slots to the fletcher and a couple to the lexington.Thanks for the help though.
  • The Dictator : Makeo67 i've explained how to find the unused slots in the topic and the mmod2txm it's a program that has been shared. However there aren't so many ships with unused platforms and sme of them are in wrong positions and for move them you need to know how to change the mmod file. But if you know how to do it you can make new platfors as you want. I've shared the south dakota disposition and this one is the most intersting in my opinion
  • N_Trainz : Well it looks like we have spammers again
  • Mokeo67 : No problem Thanks for the help
  • Axis_Crusher : Not really
  • Mokeo67 : Ok thanks anyway. Do you know who does?
  • Axis_Crusher : Unfortunately I don't deal with that part of modding
  • Mokeo67 : Sorry forgot the link. «link»
  • Mokeo67 : This is the forum topic I meant. The dictator said he found the unused slots in the TXM file obtainable with the mmod2txm, what is this and is it available to use.
  • Axis_Crusher : This is your best bet: «link»
  • Mokeo67 : Also I saw on the forum that ships have unused platform slots. How do I use these?
  • Mokeo67 : I tried changing the bogue class carrier to a yorktown class in the phillipene sea mission and one of two things happened. The mission either didnt change or the game crashed.
  • Axis_Crusher : No problem
  • Mokeo67 : That is what im talking about. Ill have a look at it later thanks for the help
  • Axis_Crusher : specific mission’s 3_scene mpak file by working on the .lua file. There is where the bonus unit is actually added into the mission (by the script). I haven't tried it myself so good luck.
  • Axis_Crusher : I assume you are talking about the bonus units that you unlock for certain missions by completing previous ones (like the B - 25’s in the 2nd Battle of Guadalcanal). The bonus units are unlocked by completing certain objectives in the campaign - so that is linked to your campaign progress. Since that cannot be altered you must look at the missiontree.lua file. This is where the unit will show up unlocked on the mission screen. There are references to allunitslock. Also you will have to edit the
  • Mokeo67 : Thank you I will look in this file. I did unlock all the campaign missions, all you have to do is delete the text after 'prerequisite' and it will unlock. But I havent figured out how to unlock the bonus units.
  • Axis_Crusher : I also prefer it being off, just as most of the BSM community. Most players, however prefer repair to be enabled so that is what we should do. Most of our maps it will be disabled through the script however. If you want to play with the game's repair settings you can find it under shipglobals.lua

Only registered users are allowed to post

Latest Posts

Now Online

Birthdays

HyTech Send PM
birthday will Sunday, 11 December 2016

Nemesisgr Send PM

R4tzer Send PM

Mad.fin.69 Send PM
birthday will Thursday, 15 December 2016