Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.
zyy modding pack V1.0.3
zyy modding pack V1.0.3
I finally decided to give you this mod
Well, alll the units are from China
1000 Montana Class
1001 Super Yamato Class
1002 Alaska Class
1003 Kuma Torpedo Cruiser
1004 G5N Liz
1005 P-51 Mustang
1006 IJN Yamato 1945
1007 IJN Yamato 1944
1008 IJN Musashi 1944
2006 North Carolina Class
2007 Scharnhorst Class
2011 Brooklyn Class
2013 Typhoon Class
2019 Su-25 Frogfoot
Another Chinese modding team "Wenzhou Cybertron" 's
902 Nagato Class
910 IJN Zuikaku
925 North Carolina Class
Change weapons new units(by me)
1300 Yamato-Kai Class
1304 Su-25 Frogfoot with torpedos(Su-25 Forgfoot (T))
Change national(by me)
1305 Su-25 (US)
1306 Su-25(T) (US)
1307 Typhoon Class (US)
All new units by me:
1310 KMS Bismarck
1312 Arleigh Burke Class Filght IIA
1313 RGM-109 Tomahawk
1314 RGM-84 Harpoon
The other diffience,please find by yourselves!
I once wanted to use mega, but it's too slow
So this is a Chinese link:
Click the button
then click the white button to download
Edit at 22.Feb.2015 12:18(UTC8+)
Uploading to Mega
Edit at 22.Feb.2015 12:22(UTC8+)
"Wenzhou Cybertron" don't agree to share their units to you
Edit at 22.Feb.2015 12:25(UTC8+)
Edit at 7.Apr 2015 18:30(UTC8+)
Re: zyy modding pack V1.0.3
robi777 wrote:I have to say that,as soon as I saw dgdxgdgs video with new battleships,I wanted to have them,and now most of them are finally released! Thank you very much!
Do you know how many battleships dgdxgdg has?
I think more than 100...
- Board Stats:
- Total Topics:
- Total Polls:
- Total Posts:
- User Info:
- Total Users:
- Newest User:
- Members Online:
- Guests Online:
- There are no members online
- New Sticky
- Axis_Crusher : Bismarck Mission Pack incoming!
- jon_man0499 : Happy belated New year to all
- Axis_Crusher : HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
- YamatoFavor : Would be great if the models are from Wows
- alantay11 : Is there a way to fill up the empty ship slots when using SurgeonSasha's Yamato? Or is it my game not showing the models?
- Axis_Crusher : Thanks, but we already implemented both ships in the Advanced Warfare Pack a few months ago...
- SurgeonSasha : Северная каролина («link» ямато 1945 («link»
- Legendary Da : Hi everyone, I have one (or two) quick question about BS:M modding. I try to figure out sp mapmaking, and my first act on it was to convert a MP map to SP. However I can only play as Allies in those maps. What parameter do I have to change to play those maps as Japanese in the respective map .mpak (And where is the parameter I have to change?)?
- N_Trainz : G'day mates, I just wanted to let those who use Windows 10 and also for those who are having troubles getting the game launching because of Games for Windows LIVE, I made a tutorial of how to get it working successfully again like on Windows 8.1. Its on my channel and here's the link to the video. «link»
- Mokeo67 : The dictator, I downloaded the mmod2txm and I added four slots to the fletcher and a couple to the lexington.Thanks for the help though.
- The Dictator : Makeo67 i've explained how to find the unused slots in the topic and the mmod2txm it's a program that has been shared. However there aren't so many ships with unused platforms and sme of them are in wrong positions and for move them you need to know how to change the mmod file. But if you know how to do it you can make new platfors as you want. I've shared the south dakota disposition and this one is the most intersting in my opinion
- N_Trainz : Well it looks like we have spammers again
- Mokeo67 : No problem Thanks for the help
- Axis_Crusher : Not really
- Mokeo67 : Ok thanks anyway. Do you know who does?
- Axis_Crusher : Unfortunately I don't deal with that part of modding
- Mokeo67 : Sorry forgot the link. «link»
- Mokeo67 : This is the forum topic I meant. The dictator said he found the unused slots in the TXM file obtainable with the mmod2txm, what is this and is it available to use.
- Axis_Crusher : This is your best bet: «link»
- Mokeo67 : Also I saw on the forum that ships have unused platform slots. How do I use these?
Only registered users are allowed to post