Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.
zyy modding pack V1.0.3
zyy modding pack V1.0.3
I finally decided to give you this mod
Well, alll the units are from China
1000 Montana Class
1001 Super Yamato Class
1002 Alaska Class
1003 Kuma Torpedo Cruiser
1004 G5N Liz
1005 P-51 Mustang
1006 IJN Yamato 1945
1007 IJN Yamato 1944
1008 IJN Musashi 1944
2006 North Carolina Class
2007 Scharnhorst Class
2011 Brooklyn Class
2013 Typhoon Class
2019 Su-25 Frogfoot
Another Chinese modding team "Wenzhou Cybertron" 's
902 Nagato Class
910 IJN Zuikaku
925 North Carolina Class
Change weapons new units(by me)
1300 Yamato-Kai Class
1304 Su-25 Frogfoot with torpedos(Su-25 Forgfoot (T))
Change national(by me)
1305 Su-25 (US)
1306 Su-25(T) (US)
1307 Typhoon Class (US)
All new units by me:
1310 KMS Bismarck
1312 Arleigh Burke Class Filght IIA
1313 RGM-109 Tomahawk
1314 RGM-84 Harpoon
The other diffience,please find by yourselves!
I once wanted to use mega, but it's too slow
So this is a Chinese link:
Click the button
then click the white button to download
Edit at 22.Feb.2015 12:18(UTC8+)
Uploading to Mega
Edit at 22.Feb.2015 12:22(UTC8+)
"Wenzhou Cybertron" don't agree to share their units to you
Edit at 22.Feb.2015 12:25(UTC8+)
Edit at 7.Apr 2015 18:30(UTC8+)
Re: zyy modding pack V1.0.3
robi777 wrote:I have to say that,as soon as I saw dgdxgdgs video with new battleships,I wanted to have them,and now most of them are finally released! Thank you very much!
Do you know how many battleships dgdxgdg has?
I think more than 100...
- Board Stats:
- Total Topics:
- Total Polls:
- Total Posts:
- User Info:
- Total Users:
- Newest User:
- Members Online:
- Guests Online:
- There are no members online
- New Sticky
- N_Trainz : No it was created by multiple authors from around the world. I just made it so its actually a mod instead of a complete game that's about 7GB in size. The readme file that is displayed can give you more info about the mod
- Runsva : hey ntrainz did u make this mod all by yourself?
- N_Trainz : If you need any other help, just shout out and I'll try to get back as soon as possible
- N_Trainz : Its not a problem :D I do thank you for waiting for a long time to get the mod. Again hope you enjoy the mod and the other fun features it comes with
- Legendary Da : I don't know how many times I said that, but thank you so much for your work. Considering how much time making an installer, making it work and uploading it to different servers, I thank you again for the effort you put in this. :D
- N_Trainz : Legendary Da: Here it is, installers works this time and Moddb won't accept it as they say its too large to upload, so its on my Google Drive and here is the link, hope you enjoy it «link»
- Legendary Da : I had guessed it was about the wrong area, though I still wondered why it had been removed. Thanks for taking your time to make something better for the community. Take as much time as you require, though; life still comes first.
- N_Trainz : Actually it was removed by me for 2 reasons; 1. was it was uploaded in the wrong area and 2. the installer didn't autp - detect the disk version, only the Steam version (since that is what I have). Going to remake it so if you won't mind a but longer wat that'll be appreciated
- Legendary Da : Thanks soo much for the mod, I couldn't access to the Internet lately so I couldn't write a reply. Btw, the mod is removed from ModDB, is it taken down, or you removed it yourself? Either way, thanks for the awesome work (at least for providing it) :D
- N_Trainz : What game and mod are you dealing with?
- Runsva : Can someone PLEASE help me i can't install anything on my game it just keeps crashing!!
- N_Trainz : Legendary Da: Its now live on Moddb and here is the link, requires a Batlestations Midway game to be installed to work «link» - midway - skinpack/addons/international - bsm - collection - light - version Enjoy
- Runsva : are we still talikg about the zyy modding pack??
- N_Trainz : Yeah I wanted to do this, but the installers were being a pain giving me errors about something. I finally got it working, and just figured out how to make the updater now since it'll be two parts with one containing the misc files and the other mostly the mpak files. It'll be a stand - alone DLC mod just like the Bismarck Mission Pack was. Like I said I plan to have it all completed and uploaded by this weekend
- Legendary Da : No, no, not problem at all; I am already grateful that you were thinking about this subject, I can wait as long as you need to. Thanks for the help (again), and feel no need to rush this subject; we all know that the life comes first. :)
- N_Trainz : Hope you won't mind the wait, it'll be worth it if you ask me, and yes I do understand that you can't download due to that cap Mege has. I heard the PM was down, but haven't tried it as I been busy helping the BSmodHQ team with things and then those that are life - in - general.
- N_Trainz : To Legendary Da: I been trying to work on that actually, what I'm experiencing is the pack size> I already made it a light version of the mod, so hopefully this weekend maybe, might be sooner
- Legendary Da : To N_Trainz: So, um... I can't exactly download from Mega for some reason; so could u upload that mod to Moddb? I am sorry for making extra work for you, and I TOTALLY understand if u can't upload it again; so, do as you want; I just wanted to say somehow I couldn't dl the mod (btw, why isn't the PM working?). U don't have to post the link either; I'll find it from the site if u upload it. Thanks whatever u do, and so sorry for the extra wish. :/
- Runsva : Anyone there??
- Runsva : That is on the zyy modding pack v1.0.3 forum.
Only registered users are allowed to post