Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.
Battle of New Georgia
Battle of New Georgia
Name- Invasion of New Georgia
Map Kind- 3 main islands of New Georgia, Histroical Map (actually happened)
Story- After finishing the Quadalcanal campaign General MacArthur wanted to invade Rabaul. The plan was rejected because of a shortage of landing craft. Instead the Allies would take the Japanese airfeild on New Georgia and bomb Rabaul to dust. They would also use the airfeild to cut off supplies to Rabaul and sink any ship carrying reinforcements to prevent an Allied invasion. The plan was to invade the main islands of New Georgia simultaneously and force the Japanese air reinforcements from attacking in larger numbers on one invasion force. With the U.S fleet just beyond the shores and the carriers Hornet and Enterprise just in eyesight the invasion began. Japan was just able to get some reinforcements to New Georgia (they didn't actually get any reinforcements but I'm making the map fair). With the battle beginning each side used forces wisely. Each side would fight for every inch of New Georigian soil with every force they had.
BB- Iowa Class
CV- Yorktown Class (30 Wildcats, 30 Avengers, 30 Dauntlesses each)
CA- Northampton Class
CL- Atlanta Class
DD- 50% Clemson, 50% Fletcher
AK- LST landing ship
Sink the Japanese CV, BBs, and destroy the Airfeild
One key unit must survive (LSTs,CVs,BB)
Atleast one LST must land on every island to succeed in conquering the island (doesn't mean you win, you conquer the island and you still have to destroy the Japanese key units)
BB- Kongo Class
CV- Soryu Class (30 Zeroes, 30 Vals, 30 Kates)
Airfeild - 30 Oscars, 30 Vals, 30 Kates
DD- Minekaze Class
CA- Tone Class
CL- Kuma Class (not Torpedo Cruiser one)
Sink the US LSTs, CVs, and BB
One key unit must survive (CV,BBs, Airfeild)
- Board Stats:
- Total Topics:
- Total Polls:
- Total Posts:
- Posts this week:
- User Info:
- Total Users:
- Newest User:
- Members Online:
- Guests Online:
- There are no members online
- New Sticky
- N_Trainz : What game and mod are you dealing with?
- Runsva : Can someone PLEASE help me i can't install anything on my game it just keeps crashing!!
- N_Trainz : Legendary Da: Its now live on Moddb and here is the link, requires a Batlestations Midway game to be installed to work «link» - midway - skinpack/addons/international - bsm - collection - light - version Enjoy
- Runsva : are we still talikg about the zyy modding pack??
- N_Trainz : Yeah I wanted to do this, but the installers were being a pain giving me errors about something. I finally got it working, and just figured out how to make the updater now since it'll be two parts with one containing the misc files and the other mostly the mpak files. It'll be a stand - alone DLC mod just like the Bismarck Mission Pack was. Like I said I plan to have it all completed and uploaded by this weekend
- Legendary Da : No, no, not problem at all; I am already grateful that you were thinking about this subject, I can wait as long as you need to. Thanks for the help (again), and feel no need to rush this subject; we all know that the life comes first. :)
- N_Trainz : Hope you won't mind the wait, it'll be worth it if you ask me, and yes I do understand that you can't download due to that cap Mege has. I heard the PM was down, but haven't tried it as I been busy helping the BSmodHQ team with things and then those that are life - in - general.
- N_Trainz : To Legendary Da: I been trying to work on that actually, what I'm experiencing is the pack size> I already made it a light version of the mod, so hopefully this weekend maybe, might be sooner
- Legendary Da : To N_Trainz: So, um... I can't exactly download from Mega for some reason; so could u upload that mod to Moddb? I am sorry for making extra work for you, and I TOTALLY understand if u can't upload it again; so, do as you want; I just wanted to say somehow I couldn't dl the mod (btw, why isn't the PM working?). U don't have to post the link either; I'll find it from the site if u upload it. Thanks whatever u do, and so sorry for the extra wish. :/
- Runsva : Anyone there??
- Runsva : That is on the zyy modding pack v1.0.3 forum.
- Runsva : If that hepls...
- Runsva : The link that I donloaded from is the one message before the last one on page 4 on this forum because all the others are for some reason down.
- YamatoFavor : Zyy eh... doubt I installed successfully and seems like I lost the build
- Axis_Crusher : Well I am aware of that mod, but I've never installed it. I'll ask around if I can find someone that successfully installed it.
- Runsva : The zyy modding pack v1.0.3
- Axis_Crusher : Just so we're on the same page which mod are you trying to install?
- Runsva : Game*
- Runsva : Do i need to make a copy of my gamr folder like Battlestations Midway?
- Runsva : No I didn't install it into a separate directory, it is in steamapps - - > common like any other steam game.
Only registered users are allowed to post