Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.
NEW LIFE FOR BSM!:)
NEW LIFE FOR BSM!:)
this game has been dieing for maps and/or an expansion for some time. I know this has been said b4 but it only ever needed an expansion and a map pak or two. not a whole new game, but thats ancient history. A few new maps will definately bring me and many others back to the game. perhaps some good marketing could turn the game into a "sleeper hit".....who knows......Unil then i eagerly await the arrival of the first new maps and to those who are developing/helping w/the new maps.... ty!....god bless u and may your first child be a masculine child!
Re: NEW LIFE FOR BSM!:)
Hi KSknight, good to hear this opinion from well known and one of best Midway players. Sometimes i'm getting little scared, all this job with maps and modding Midway is done for nothing, because really hard to find positive opinion about our Modders Team on whole forum. Yeah I read many opinions in GameLobby, but my job is only make this site working and support them, so these opinions are directed to the wrong person
Gaming-for-dummys is playing not so often, because he is spending his "game-time" with modding, same with Tipsy3000. So... they really can't read opinions about their job. That's the reason I want to say opinions like yours are really important.
BTW: Many of work is done. I think there is a big chance to release first mappack (with three, maybe four new maps) in September.
Re: NEW LIFE FOR BSM!:)
Well thats good news, we are accomplishing our goal , to get people to return and enjoy BS:M on a new level.
Thanks KSknight for the support.
Support me on Twitter!
- Board Stats:
- Total Topics:
- Total Polls:
- Total Posts:
- User Info:
- Total Users:
- Newest User:
- Members Online:
- Guests Online:
- There are no members online
- New Sticky
- Axis_Crusher : Bismarck Mission Pack incoming!
- jon_man0499 : Happy belated New year to all
- Axis_Crusher : HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
- YamatoFavor : Would be great if the models are from Wows
- alantay11 : Is there a way to fill up the empty ship slots when using SurgeonSasha's Yamato? Or is it my game not showing the models?
- Axis_Crusher : Thanks, but we already implemented both ships in the Advanced Warfare Pack a few months ago...
- SurgeonSasha : Северная каролина («link» ямато 1945 («link»
- Legendary Da : Hi everyone, I have one (or two) quick question about BS:M modding. I try to figure out sp mapmaking, and my first act on it was to convert a MP map to SP. However I can only play as Allies in those maps. What parameter do I have to change to play those maps as Japanese in the respective map .mpak (And where is the parameter I have to change?)?
- N_Trainz : G'day mates, I just wanted to let those who use Windows 10 and also for those who are having troubles getting the game launching because of Games for Windows LIVE, I made a tutorial of how to get it working successfully again like on Windows 8.1. Its on my channel and here's the link to the video. «link»
- Mokeo67 : The dictator, I downloaded the mmod2txm and I added four slots to the fletcher and a couple to the lexington.Thanks for the help though.
- The Dictator : Makeo67 i've explained how to find the unused slots in the topic and the mmod2txm it's a program that has been shared. However there aren't so many ships with unused platforms and sme of them are in wrong positions and for move them you need to know how to change the mmod file. But if you know how to do it you can make new platfors as you want. I've shared the south dakota disposition and this one is the most intersting in my opinion
- N_Trainz : Well it looks like we have spammers again
- Mokeo67 : No problem Thanks for the help
- Axis_Crusher : Not really
- Mokeo67 : Ok thanks anyway. Do you know who does?
- Axis_Crusher : Unfortunately I don't deal with that part of modding
- Mokeo67 : Sorry forgot the link. «link»
- Mokeo67 : This is the forum topic I meant. The dictator said he found the unused slots in the TXM file obtainable with the mmod2txm, what is this and is it available to use.
- Axis_Crusher : This is your best bet: «link»
- Mokeo67 : Also I saw on the forum that ships have unused platform slots. How do I use these?
Only registered users are allowed to post