Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.
Flames of War: The Solomons (BSP Movie Series)
Flames of War: The Solomons (BSP Movie Series)
setting is island capture from volcano map pack
sides are japan and american imperialists (america in civil war)
story: a us imperialst navy (USIN) helldiver is patrolling japanese terriotries in the solomons on recon duty. japan who is at peace with america (not knowing of the civil war) dont suspect much. the plane (armed only with MGs no bombs or rockets) reports 1 jap BB, 2 CLs, and 3 DDs moving toward an airbase. the u.s laucnhes two northamptons two intercept them and kinda disable the japanese sea power in the area. along with the cas they launch as many waves of avengers as possible to sink the convoy. then when they see the northamptons they radio them and tell them to exit japanese waters but the northamptons open fire on the convoy and distract the convoy towards them. the avengers focus on the BB (a fuso) and suceed in sinking it (no reload have them land) the northamptons move into range and devastate the rest of the convoy. the japanese fleet was unable to get an S.O.S out and dont send support. the american imperialists launch bombing raids on the airbase the fleet was heading to and disable the base and all coastal guns and fortresses. then american LSTs appear on the horizon and invade and conquer the base. japan discovers of the civil war and declare war on American Imperialists. The Japanese launch two fusos to attack disable and then open a window for liberation on the airbase. But the us has brought the same northamptons and two south dakotas to reinforce the airbase... both cas were destroyed and a south dakota was diabled (but not sunk) but the us suceeded in defending the base. fletcher reinforcements come and skuttle the south dakota. the USIN was furious with there pathetic battle and new the fusos would be a threat. there was one main shipyard fusos were made from so the USIAF laucnhed massive air raids on docked Fusos and soon South Dakotas blockaded the island with Northamptons and fletchers giving them support. after a devasting blockade japan surrendered and the USIAF invaded the island by air. The japanese had received reinforcements from the American Democrats the other side of the civil war. they received two south dakotas and with them and superior air support destroyed the ships of the blockading force and took back the shipyards. with fusos and south dakotas japan raided and invaded the USIN's south dakota port by air and launched several mogamis to defend it. the main japanese battle force headed to take back their original airfeild and did so swiftly with only slight damage to a fubuki... the USIAF attempted to regain control but was humilatinly defeated. the japanse bb group attacked the rest of the USIAF airfeilds raiding one and invading the other... with 1 airbase the USIAF laucnhed a suicide attack on a south dakota heavily damaging it but unsucesfful in repellng another raid on the island as the airfield was disabled. japan took the airfeild and the american imperilaist forces surrendered all lands in the solomons
- Board Stats:
- Total Topics:
- Total Polls:
- Total Posts:
- User Info:
- Total Users:
- Newest User:
- Members Online:
- Guests Online:
- New Sticky
- Runsva : Can someone PLEASE help me i can't install anything on my game it just keeps crashing!!
- N_Trainz : Legendary Da: Its now live on Moddb and here is the link, requires a Batlestations Midway game to be installed to work «link» - midway - skinpack/addons/international - bsm - collection - light - version Enjoy
- Runsva : are we still talikg about the zyy modding pack??
- N_Trainz : Yeah I wanted to do this, but the installers were being a pain giving me errors about something. I finally got it working, and just figured out how to make the updater now since it'll be two parts with one containing the misc files and the other mostly the mpak files. It'll be a stand - alone DLC mod just like the Bismarck Mission Pack was. Like I said I plan to have it all completed and uploaded by this weekend
- Legendary Da : No, no, not problem at all; I am already grateful that you were thinking about this subject, I can wait as long as you need to. Thanks for the help (again), and feel no need to rush this subject; we all know that the life comes first. :)
- N_Trainz : Hope you won't mind the wait, it'll be worth it if you ask me, and yes I do understand that you can't download due to that cap Mege has. I heard the PM was down, but haven't tried it as I been busy helping the BSmodHQ team with things and then those that are life - in - general.
- N_Trainz : To Legendary Da: I been trying to work on that actually, what I'm experiencing is the pack size> I already made it a light version of the mod, so hopefully this weekend maybe, might be sooner
- Legendary Da : To N_Trainz: So, um... I can't exactly download from Mega for some reason; so could u upload that mod to Moddb? I am sorry for making extra work for you, and I TOTALLY understand if u can't upload it again; so, do as you want; I just wanted to say somehow I couldn't dl the mod (btw, why isn't the PM working?). U don't have to post the link either; I'll find it from the site if u upload it. Thanks whatever u do, and so sorry for the extra wish. :/
- Runsva : Anyone there??
- Runsva : That is on the zyy modding pack v1.0.3 forum.
- Runsva : If that hepls...
- Runsva : The link that I donloaded from is the one message before the last one on page 4 on this forum because all the others are for some reason down.
- YamatoFavor : Zyy eh... doubt I installed successfully and seems like I lost the build
- Axis_Crusher : Well I am aware of that mod, but I've never installed it. I'll ask around if I can find someone that successfully installed it.
- Runsva : The zyy modding pack v1.0.3
- Axis_Crusher : Just so we're on the same page which mod are you trying to install?
- Runsva : Game*
- Runsva : Do i need to make a copy of my gamr folder like Battlestations Midway?
- Runsva : No I didn't install it into a separate directory, it is in steamapps - - > common like any other steam game.
- Runsva : pls help me fix it i really want to play this mod :D
Only registered users are allowed to post