Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.
First of all you should decide you want put these movies there on forum (inside a post) or in our Movies Top Menu.
For forum movies... Use Reply (it's not working for Quick Reply) or use New Post.
Now you can see Forums Editor (a place where You type your posts) and two rows of icons. Second to right icon in first row will open additional two rows with icons corresponding to the popular video servers.
Now You need to click on appropriate icon (for example on youtube if you want to add movie from Youtube)
and you will get a code inserted in Forum Editor. It should looks like a
Okay. Now You need to know Youtube movie ID. Thats the standard youtube weblink for video
And it means video link is B0c9Sdofqg4
(that part after =)
Okay now copu youtube video ID to clipboard and paste between TAGS
you got before using icon in our Forum Editor Toolbar.
It should looks like
And finally you will get a movie
And for help for our Top menu Movies Position take a look here:
http://battlestations.eu/index.php/film … seyrethelp
One note - your need to add full video link (not only video_id) to add your movie to our movies.
Okay - easy to find, because new added movies are displayed on our Home Page (right Column - New Videos).
Some additional info. Please try to choose correcsponding Category. Documentary is for WW2 or weapons movies, for all movies about something else than Battlestations or WW2 or weapons please use Hyde Park and correct subcategory.
Some movies are marked by their owners on Youtube as a cannot be displayed on other (than Youtube) pages. Music Shakira movie you added unfortunatelly is marked that way, and that was the reason, we can't see that movie here. Please try to find similar movie and add again. I deleted that movie because of that.
Movies you are added to our Top Menu movies are visible in your profile. Go to your profile and find TAB called User Videos. All movies added by You are visible here.
- Board Stats:
- Total Topics:
- Total Polls:
- Total Posts:
- User Info:
- Total Users:
- Newest User:
- Members Online:
- Guests Online:
- There are no members online
- New Sticky
- Axis_Crusher : Bismarck Mission Pack incoming!
- jon_man0499 : Happy belated New year to all
- Axis_Crusher : HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
- YamatoFavor : Would be great if the models are from Wows
- alantay11 : Is there a way to fill up the empty ship slots when using SurgeonSasha's Yamato? Or is it my game not showing the models?
- Axis_Crusher : Thanks, but we already implemented both ships in the Advanced Warfare Pack a few months ago...
- SurgeonSasha : Северная каролина («link» ямато 1945 («link»
- Legendary Da : Hi everyone, I have one (or two) quick question about BS:M modding. I try to figure out sp mapmaking, and my first act on it was to convert a MP map to SP. However I can only play as Allies in those maps. What parameter do I have to change to play those maps as Japanese in the respective map .mpak (And where is the parameter I have to change?)?
- N_Trainz : G'day mates, I just wanted to let those who use Windows 10 and also for those who are having troubles getting the game launching because of Games for Windows LIVE, I made a tutorial of how to get it working successfully again like on Windows 8.1. Its on my channel and here's the link to the video. «link»
- Mokeo67 : The dictator, I downloaded the mmod2txm and I added four slots to the fletcher and a couple to the lexington.Thanks for the help though.
- The Dictator : Makeo67 i've explained how to find the unused slots in the topic and the mmod2txm it's a program that has been shared. However there aren't so many ships with unused platforms and sme of them are in wrong positions and for move them you need to know how to change the mmod file. But if you know how to do it you can make new platfors as you want. I've shared the south dakota disposition and this one is the most intersting in my opinion
- N_Trainz : Well it looks like we have spammers again
- Mokeo67 : No problem Thanks for the help
- Axis_Crusher : Not really
- Mokeo67 : Ok thanks anyway. Do you know who does?
- Axis_Crusher : Unfortunately I don't deal with that part of modding
- Mokeo67 : Sorry forgot the link. «link»
- Mokeo67 : This is the forum topic I meant. The dictator said he found the unused slots in the TXM file obtainable with the mmod2txm, what is this and is it available to use.
- Axis_Crusher : This is your best bet: «link»
- Mokeo67 : Also I saw on the forum that ships have unused platform slots. How do I use these?
Only registered users are allowed to post