Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.
First of all you should decide you want put these movies there on forum (inside a post) or in our Movies Top Menu.
For forum movies... Use Reply (it's not working for Quick Reply) or use New Post.
Now you can see Forums Editor (a place where You type your posts) and two rows of icons. Second to right icon in first row will open additional two rows with icons corresponding to the popular video servers.
Now You need to click on appropriate icon (for example on youtube if you want to add movie from Youtube)
and you will get a code inserted in Forum Editor. It should looks like a
Okay. Now You need to know Youtube movie ID. Thats the standard youtube weblink for video
And it means video link is B0c9Sdofqg4
(that part after =)
Okay now copu youtube video ID to clipboard and paste between TAGS
you got before using icon in our Forum Editor Toolbar.
It should looks like
And finally you will get a movie
And for help for our Top menu Movies Position take a look here:
http://battlestations.eu/index.php/film … seyrethelp
One note - your need to add full video link (not only video_id) to add your movie to our movies.
Okay - easy to find, because new added movies are displayed on our Home Page (right Column - New Videos).
Some additional info. Please try to choose correcsponding Category. Documentary is for WW2 or weapons movies, for all movies about something else than Battlestations or WW2 or weapons please use Hyde Park and correct subcategory.
Some movies are marked by their owners on Youtube as a cannot be displayed on other (than Youtube) pages. Music Shakira movie you added unfortunatelly is marked that way, and that was the reason, we can't see that movie here. Please try to find similar movie and add again. I deleted that movie because of that.
Movies you are added to our Top Menu movies are visible in your profile. Go to your profile and find TAB called User Videos. All movies added by You are visible here.
- Board Stats:
- Total Topics:
- Total Polls:
- Total Posts:
- User Info:
- Total Users:
- Newest User:
- Members Online:
- Guests Online:
- There are no members online
- New Sticky
- N_Trainz : Legendary Da: Its now live on Moddb and here is the link, requires a Batlestations Midway game to be installed to work «link» - midway - skinpack/addons/international - bsm - collection - light - version Enjoy
- Runsva : are we still talikg about the zyy modding pack??
- N_Trainz : Yeah I wanted to do this, but the installers were being a pain giving me errors about something. I finally got it working, and just figured out how to make the updater now since it'll be two parts with one containing the misc files and the other mostly the mpak files. It'll be a stand - alone DLC mod just like the Bismarck Mission Pack was. Like I said I plan to have it all completed and uploaded by this weekend
- Legendary Da : No, no, not problem at all; I am already grateful that you were thinking about this subject, I can wait as long as you need to. Thanks for the help (again), and feel no need to rush this subject; we all know that the life comes first. :)
- N_Trainz : Hope you won't mind the wait, it'll be worth it if you ask me, and yes I do understand that you can't download due to that cap Mege has. I heard the PM was down, but haven't tried it as I been busy helping the BSmodHQ team with things and then those that are life - in - general.
- N_Trainz : To Legendary Da: I been trying to work on that actually, what I'm experiencing is the pack size> I already made it a light version of the mod, so hopefully this weekend maybe, might be sooner
- Legendary Da : To N_Trainz: So, um... I can't exactly download from Mega for some reason; so could u upload that mod to Moddb? I am sorry for making extra work for you, and I TOTALLY understand if u can't upload it again; so, do as you want; I just wanted to say somehow I couldn't dl the mod (btw, why isn't the PM working?). U don't have to post the link either; I'll find it from the site if u upload it. Thanks whatever u do, and so sorry for the extra wish. :/
- Runsva : Anyone there??
- Runsva : That is on the zyy modding pack v1.0.3 forum.
- Runsva : If that hepls...
- Runsva : The link that I donloaded from is the one message before the last one on page 4 on this forum because all the others are for some reason down.
- YamatoFavor : Zyy eh... doubt I installed successfully and seems like I lost the build
- Axis_Crusher : Well I am aware of that mod, but I've never installed it. I'll ask around if I can find someone that successfully installed it.
- Runsva : The zyy modding pack v1.0.3
- Axis_Crusher : Just so we're on the same page which mod are you trying to install?
- Runsva : Game*
- Runsva : Do i need to make a copy of my gamr folder like Battlestations Midway?
- Runsva : No I didn't install it into a separate directory, it is in steamapps - - > common like any other steam game.
- Runsva : pls help me fix it i really want to play this mod :D
- Runsva : and i copied every file to the mpak folder in the bsp directory, and when i try to run it it just crahes onthe main menu screen
Only registered users are allowed to post