Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.
Attack on the Indy
Attack on the Indy
Battle: Attack on the Indy
Topic: Japanese send a submarine to destroy the Indianapolis but fail... this time they send an entire fleet to ensure its destruction after they hear its carrying more "precious cargo". can the american force with the Indy help fend off the mighty fleet?
units: (small map for the sake of velcors idea)
1. CV, DD,DD
2. CV, CA, CL
3. CA, DD, DD
4. CA, CL ,CL
CLs: 2x Atlanta, 1x Cleveland
CV: Yorktown Class (30 wildcats, 30 avengers, 30 SBDs)
1. CV, CA, CA
2. CV, CL, CL
3. CV, DD, DD
4. SS, DD, DD
CVs: Shokaku Class (30 zeroes, 30 kates, 30 vals) ( on ONE carrier make it 17 zeroes, 17 kates, 17 vals to make it fairer)
CA: Takao Class (2) Tone Class (1)
CL: Kuma Class
SS: Type B Class
DD: Fubuki Class
Indianapolis (make it a northampton with its name Indianapolis)
USA: fend off the attacking japanese force and ensure that the Indy makes it to the island
JAPAN: Destroy the Indy and prevent the "precious cargo" from reaching the island
map: all i request is that there is an island (small no AA arty fortresses shipyards or AFs just an island) in northwest that Indy has to be escorted to. US fleet starts in one group with Indy in the middle in the southeast corner of map
Japan fleet starts about 2 squares over from island going in a downward angle with sub every jap ship in a formation
NOTE IF US U DONT HAVE TO DESTROY ANY SHIPS BUT THAT IS SMART!!! and plz dont make the Indy's AI suck
Re: Attack on the Indy
Realistically beast, the Japanese fleet wouldn't have 3 CVs, because don't you remember the state of the Japanese carriers at this point?
Unless, do you have some clever backstory to explian this? (You are good with those)
Re: Attack on the Indy
I figured it out beast. How about this:
Following the submarine's failure to sink the ship, Japan now grew desperate. Realizing how dire the situation was, the admiral of the combined fleet ordered that Japan's last three operable fleet carriers (Jun'yo, Amagi and Katsuragi) be prepared for battle, despite a dreadful shortage of fuel and pilots. They were able to muster up just enough to get each carrier to a full complement. It was do or die: if they succeeded, then Japan might get a significant morale boost, and the war would gon on. If they lost, then Japan's loss would be inevidable, with only time standing in their way.
- Board Stats:
- Total Topics:
- Total Polls:
- Total Posts:
- User Info:
- Total Users:
- Newest User:
- Members Online:
- Guests Online:
- There are no members online
- New Sticky
- N_Trainz : No it was created by multiple authors from around the world. I just made it so its actually a mod instead of a complete game that's about 7GB in size. The readme file that is displayed can give you more info about the mod
- Runsva : hey ntrainz did u make this mod all by yourself?
- N_Trainz : If you need any other help, just shout out and I'll try to get back as soon as possible
- N_Trainz : Its not a problem :D I do thank you for waiting for a long time to get the mod. Again hope you enjoy the mod and the other fun features it comes with
- Legendary Da : I don't know how many times I said that, but thank you so much for your work. Considering how much time making an installer, making it work and uploading it to different servers, I thank you again for the effort you put in this. :D
- N_Trainz : Legendary Da: Here it is, installers works this time and Moddb won't accept it as they say its too large to upload, so its on my Google Drive and here is the link, hope you enjoy it «link»
- Legendary Da : I had guessed it was about the wrong area, though I still wondered why it had been removed. Thanks for taking your time to make something better for the community. Take as much time as you require, though; life still comes first.
- N_Trainz : Actually it was removed by me for 2 reasons; 1. was it was uploaded in the wrong area and 2. the installer didn't autp - detect the disk version, only the Steam version (since that is what I have). Going to remake it so if you won't mind a but longer wat that'll be appreciated
- Legendary Da : Thanks soo much for the mod, I couldn't access to the Internet lately so I couldn't write a reply. Btw, the mod is removed from ModDB, is it taken down, or you removed it yourself? Either way, thanks for the awesome work (at least for providing it) :D
- N_Trainz : What game and mod are you dealing with?
- Runsva : Can someone PLEASE help me i can't install anything on my game it just keeps crashing!!
- N_Trainz : Legendary Da: Its now live on Moddb and here is the link, requires a Batlestations Midway game to be installed to work «link» - midway - skinpack/addons/international - bsm - collection - light - version Enjoy
- Runsva : are we still talikg about the zyy modding pack??
- N_Trainz : Yeah I wanted to do this, but the installers were being a pain giving me errors about something. I finally got it working, and just figured out how to make the updater now since it'll be two parts with one containing the misc files and the other mostly the mpak files. It'll be a stand - alone DLC mod just like the Bismarck Mission Pack was. Like I said I plan to have it all completed and uploaded by this weekend
- Legendary Da : No, no, not problem at all; I am already grateful that you were thinking about this subject, I can wait as long as you need to. Thanks for the help (again), and feel no need to rush this subject; we all know that the life comes first. :)
- N_Trainz : Hope you won't mind the wait, it'll be worth it if you ask me, and yes I do understand that you can't download due to that cap Mege has. I heard the PM was down, but haven't tried it as I been busy helping the BSmodHQ team with things and then those that are life - in - general.
- N_Trainz : To Legendary Da: I been trying to work on that actually, what I'm experiencing is the pack size> I already made it a light version of the mod, so hopefully this weekend maybe, might be sooner
- Legendary Da : To N_Trainz: So, um... I can't exactly download from Mega for some reason; so could u upload that mod to Moddb? I am sorry for making extra work for you, and I TOTALLY understand if u can't upload it again; so, do as you want; I just wanted to say somehow I couldn't dl the mod (btw, why isn't the PM working?). U don't have to post the link either; I'll find it from the site if u upload it. Thanks whatever u do, and so sorry for the extra wish. :/
- Runsva : Anyone there??
- Runsva : That is on the zyy modding pack v1.0.3 forum.
Only registered users are allowed to post