Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.
new map ideas
new map ideas
Since we'll know all we need to know on how to make a working map soon
I thought it be a good idea to start a topic where people can post there ideas for a good map
So post ideas here
Also note that posting you idea here doesn't automaticly mean that your map will be made.
Its yust there for me and tipsy3000 to find original ideas that we can work with.
Re: new map ideas
My first proposition. There was no template how to add proposition, so its my own concept
A small amount of US units (carrier + 2 DD + 2 CL is detected by Imperial Fleet. They starts attacking this group, but there is another US powerfull fleet.
Note - Japanese has a big advantage in the air and with their subs. US fleet has more battleships. They should use their planes and destroyers carefully, to prevent japanese air and submarine superiority.
Indian Ocean Raid (historical map)
based on Coral Sea
slot 1 CV-IJN01 CV-IJN02 SS-IJN03 CA-IJN04 DD-IJN05
slot 2 CV-IJN06 CV-IJN07 SS-IJN08 CA-IJN09 DD-IJN10
slot 3 BB-IJN11 CA-IJN12 SS-IJN13 DD-IJN14 DD-IJN15
slot 4 BB-IJN16 CA-IJN17 SS-IJN18 DD-IJN19 DD-IJN20
Total - 4xCV, 2 x BB, 4 x SS, 4xCA 6xDD
Key units - all CVs
slot 1 CV-US01 BB-US02 CL-US03 DD-US04
slot 2 CV-US05 BB-US06 CL-US07 DD-US08
slot 3 BB-US09 CA-US10 CL-US11 DD-US12
slot 4 BB-US13 CA-US14 CL-US15 DD-16
Total - 2xCV, 4xBB, 2xCA, 4xCL 4xDD
Key units - CVs and BB-US09, BB-US13
Note - There is no place for Iowa or Yamato class. Please add Fuso Kongo New York or Renown class.
In fact this battle was won by IJN. I hope there is not too many units, but if is, tell me - i can reduce the list of units
Re: new map ideas
for me to many ship for peoples
and maybe on central map ships to delete :0
Re: new map ideas
That's another great news Gamming-for-dummys, !!
You know I trusted all the time You are the only person who can do this
I think i will finish my new map concept today evening (maybe tomorrow morning - a little busy with some commercial jobs)... I'm also trying to save all these graphics files as a template for others (map and units icons). I will add these files zipped to Download section. I hope this can help someone who decide to build his own new map concept.
- Board Stats:
- Total Topics:
- Total Polls:
- Total Posts:
- User Info:
- Total Users:
- Newest User:
- Members Online:
- Guests Online:
- There are no members online
- New Sticky
- N_Trainz : Legendary Da: Its now live on Moddb and here is the link, requires a Batlestations Midway game to be installed to work «link» - midway - skinpack/addons/international - bsm - collection - light - version Enjoy
- Runsva : are we still talikg about the zyy modding pack??
- N_Trainz : Yeah I wanted to do this, but the installers were being a pain giving me errors about something. I finally got it working, and just figured out how to make the updater now since it'll be two parts with one containing the misc files and the other mostly the mpak files. It'll be a stand - alone DLC mod just like the Bismarck Mission Pack was. Like I said I plan to have it all completed and uploaded by this weekend
- Legendary Da : No, no, not problem at all; I am already grateful that you were thinking about this subject, I can wait as long as you need to. Thanks for the help (again), and feel no need to rush this subject; we all know that the life comes first. :)
- N_Trainz : Hope you won't mind the wait, it'll be worth it if you ask me, and yes I do understand that you can't download due to that cap Mege has. I heard the PM was down, but haven't tried it as I been busy helping the BSmodHQ team with things and then those that are life - in - general.
- N_Trainz : To Legendary Da: I been trying to work on that actually, what I'm experiencing is the pack size> I already made it a light version of the mod, so hopefully this weekend maybe, might be sooner
- Legendary Da : To N_Trainz: So, um... I can't exactly download from Mega for some reason; so could u upload that mod to Moddb? I am sorry for making extra work for you, and I TOTALLY understand if u can't upload it again; so, do as you want; I just wanted to say somehow I couldn't dl the mod (btw, why isn't the PM working?). U don't have to post the link either; I'll find it from the site if u upload it. Thanks whatever u do, and so sorry for the extra wish. :/
- Runsva : Anyone there??
- Runsva : That is on the zyy modding pack v1.0.3 forum.
- Runsva : If that hepls...
- Runsva : The link that I donloaded from is the one message before the last one on page 4 on this forum because all the others are for some reason down.
- YamatoFavor : Zyy eh... doubt I installed successfully and seems like I lost the build
- Axis_Crusher : Well I am aware of that mod, but I've never installed it. I'll ask around if I can find someone that successfully installed it.
- Runsva : The zyy modding pack v1.0.3
- Axis_Crusher : Just so we're on the same page which mod are you trying to install?
- Runsva : Game*
- Runsva : Do i need to make a copy of my gamr folder like Battlestations Midway?
- Runsva : No I didn't install it into a separate directory, it is in steamapps - - > common like any other steam game.
- Runsva : pls help me fix it i really want to play this mod :D
- Runsva : and i copied every file to the mpak folder in the bsp directory, and when i try to run it it just crahes onthe main menu screen
Only registered users are allowed to post
birthday will Friday, 24 February 2017