Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.
I and Adi_POL checked the strength ships to torpedoes, I think you might be interested because it pushes our results in the forum, the attacks were carried out in bulk to each ship
Repairing it was included!
BB Renown 34 torpedos -map The Surigao
CL Atlanta 26-27 torpedos- map the Surigao
BB Fuso 36 torpedos -map the Surgao
CA Mogami 24 torpedos-map the Surigao
DD Fletcher 10 torpedos -map the Surigao
BB Yamato 57 torpedos-map Battle Samar
CV Yorktown 30 torpedos-map Battle Samar
CV Lexington 28 torpedos-map Indian Ocean Raid
CA York 24 torpedos-map Indian Ocean Raid
CV Soryu 27-28 torpedos-map Indian ocean raid
CL Kuma-25 torpedos-map indian ocean raid
BB Kongo 38 torpedos-map indian ocean raid
BB Prince Of Wales 37 torpedos-indian ocean raid
CL Cleveland 14 torpedos-map indian ocean raid
DD Clemson 11 torpedos-map indian ocean raid
CA Northampton 27 torpedos-new map mm31
BB Iowa 69 torpedos!!!!!!! -new map mm31 [unlikely and with masowanym attack]
CA Tone 24 torpedos-map Tokyo express
BB New York 40 torpedos-map super stell monsters
CL De Ruyter 22 torpedos-map tokyo express
CV Hermes 33-34 torpedos-map tokyo express
CA Takao 28 torpedos-map coral sea
DD Shimakaze 9 torpedos-map tokyo express
DD Fubuki 10 torpedos-map tokyo express
AK 8-9 torpedos-map tokyo express
Tanker 7-8 torpedos-map tokyo express
Developed and tested by Adi_POL and Kwiatek
Pls your opinions
I still have that test map I made a long time ago, has all the units the game has to offer and is playable in SP mode, if you guys wanna test this give me a yelp and ill give it to ya i'm sure it will help.
Support me on Twitter!
may in fact an issue in some quick repairs, etc., but we checked it on mp, and probably tend to agree, of course, that someone can check it outputs the result by 2 torpedoes but otherwise more or less agrees
pillyg wrote:for tankers/AKs i thought it was 2-3 torps b/c when ever i need to sink 1 i use only 3 and it always works... not 10
That's because this table by kwiatek and Adi_POL includes ships WITH repairs. No chance to sink AK using 3 torps when repairs are on.
I am playing Midway as EST_PL
I am playing Pacific as PL EST PL
- Board Stats:
- Total Topics:
- Total Polls:
- Total Posts:
- Posts this week:
- User Info:
- Total Users:
- Newest User:
- Members Online:
- Guests Online:
- There are no members online
- New Sticky
- Legendary Da : Hi everyone, I have one (or two) quick question about BS:M modding. I try to figure out sp mapmaking, and my first act on it was to convert a MP map to SP. However I can only play as Allies in those maps. What parameter do I have to change to play those maps as Japanese in the respective map .mpak (And where is the parameter I have to change?)?
- N_Trainz : G'day mates, I just wanted to let those who use Windows 10 and also for those who are having troubles getting the game launching because of Games for Windows LIVE, I made a tutorial of how to get it working successfully again like on Windows 8.1. Its on my channel and here's the link to the video. «link»
- Mokeo67 : The dictator, I downloaded the mmod2txm and I added four slots to the fletcher and a couple to the lexington.Thanks for the help though.
- The Dictator : Makeo67 i've explained how to find the unused slots in the topic and the mmod2txm it's a program that has been shared. However there aren't so many ships with unused platforms and sme of them are in wrong positions and for move them you need to know how to change the mmod file. But if you know how to do it you can make new platfors as you want. I've shared the south dakota disposition and this one is the most intersting in my opinion
- N_Trainz : Well it looks like we have spammers again
- Mokeo67 : No problem Thanks for the help
- Axis_Crusher : Not really
- Mokeo67 : Ok thanks anyway. Do you know who does?
- Axis_Crusher : Unfortunately I don't deal with that part of modding
- Mokeo67 : Sorry forgot the link. «link»
- Mokeo67 : This is the forum topic I meant. The dictator said he found the unused slots in the TXM file obtainable with the mmod2txm, what is this and is it available to use.
- Axis_Crusher : This is your best bet: «link»
- Mokeo67 : Also I saw on the forum that ships have unused platform slots. How do I use these?
- Mokeo67 : I tried changing the bogue class carrier to a yorktown class in the phillipene sea mission and one of two things happened. The mission either didnt change or the game crashed.
- Axis_Crusher : No problem
- Mokeo67 : That is what im talking about. Ill have a look at it later thanks for the help
- Axis_Crusher : specific mission’s 3_scene mpak file by working on the .lua file. There is where the bonus unit is actually added into the mission (by the script). I haven't tried it myself so good luck.
- Axis_Crusher : I assume you are talking about the bonus units that you unlock for certain missions by completing previous ones (like the B - 25’s in the 2nd Battle of Guadalcanal). The bonus units are unlocked by completing certain objectives in the campaign - so that is linked to your campaign progress. Since that cannot be altered you must look at the missiontree.lua file. This is where the unit will show up unlocked on the mission screen. There are references to allunitslock. Also you will have to edit the
- Mokeo67 : Thank you I will look in this file. I did unlock all the campaign missions, all you have to do is delete the text after 'prerequisite' and it will unlock. But I havent figured out how to unlock the bonus units.
- Axis_Crusher : I also prefer it being off, just as most of the BSM community. Most players, however prefer repair to be enabled so that is what we should do. Most of our maps it will be disabled through the script however. If you want to play with the game's repair settings you can find it under shipglobals.lua
Only registered users are allowed to post