Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.
I and Adi_POL checked the strength ships to torpedoes, I think you might be interested because it pushes our results in the forum, the attacks were carried out in bulk to each ship
Repairing it was included!
BB Renown 34 torpedos -map The Surigao
CL Atlanta 26-27 torpedos- map the Surigao
BB Fuso 36 torpedos -map the Surgao
CA Mogami 24 torpedos-map the Surigao
DD Fletcher 10 torpedos -map the Surigao
BB Yamato 57 torpedos-map Battle Samar
CV Yorktown 30 torpedos-map Battle Samar
CV Lexington 28 torpedos-map Indian Ocean Raid
CA York 24 torpedos-map Indian Ocean Raid
CV Soryu 27-28 torpedos-map Indian ocean raid
CL Kuma-25 torpedos-map indian ocean raid
BB Kongo 38 torpedos-map indian ocean raid
BB Prince Of Wales 37 torpedos-indian ocean raid
CL Cleveland 14 torpedos-map indian ocean raid
DD Clemson 11 torpedos-map indian ocean raid
CA Northampton 27 torpedos-new map mm31
BB Iowa 69 torpedos!!!!!!! -new map mm31 [unlikely and with masowanym attack]
CA Tone 24 torpedos-map Tokyo express
BB New York 40 torpedos-map super stell monsters
CL De Ruyter 22 torpedos-map tokyo express
CV Hermes 33-34 torpedos-map tokyo express
CA Takao 28 torpedos-map coral sea
DD Shimakaze 9 torpedos-map tokyo express
DD Fubuki 10 torpedos-map tokyo express
AK 8-9 torpedos-map tokyo express
Tanker 7-8 torpedos-map tokyo express
Developed and tested by Adi_POL and Kwiatek
Pls your opinions
I still have that test map I made a long time ago, has all the units the game has to offer and is playable in SP mode, if you guys wanna test this give me a yelp and ill give it to ya i'm sure it will help.
Support me on Twitter!
may in fact an issue in some quick repairs, etc., but we checked it on mp, and probably tend to agree, of course, that someone can check it outputs the result by 2 torpedoes but otherwise more or less agrees
pillyg wrote:for tankers/AKs i thought it was 2-3 torps b/c when ever i need to sink 1 i use only 3 and it always works... not 10
That's because this table by kwiatek and Adi_POL includes ships WITH repairs. No chance to sink AK using 3 torps when repairs are on.
I am playing Midway as EST_PL
I am playing Pacific as PL EST PL
- Board Stats:
- Total Topics:
- Total Polls:
- Total Posts:
- User Info:
- Total Users:
- Newest User:
- Members Online:
- Guests Online:
- There are no members online
- New Sticky
- N_Trainz : No it was created by multiple authors from around the world. I just made it so its actually a mod instead of a complete game that's about 7GB in size. The readme file that is displayed can give you more info about the mod
- Runsva : hey ntrainz did u make this mod all by yourself?
- N_Trainz : If you need any other help, just shout out and I'll try to get back as soon as possible
- N_Trainz : Its not a problem :D I do thank you for waiting for a long time to get the mod. Again hope you enjoy the mod and the other fun features it comes with
- Legendary Da : I don't know how many times I said that, but thank you so much for your work. Considering how much time making an installer, making it work and uploading it to different servers, I thank you again for the effort you put in this. :D
- N_Trainz : Legendary Da: Here it is, installers works this time and Moddb won't accept it as they say its too large to upload, so its on my Google Drive and here is the link, hope you enjoy it «link»
- Legendary Da : I had guessed it was about the wrong area, though I still wondered why it had been removed. Thanks for taking your time to make something better for the community. Take as much time as you require, though; life still comes first.
- N_Trainz : Actually it was removed by me for 2 reasons; 1. was it was uploaded in the wrong area and 2. the installer didn't autp - detect the disk version, only the Steam version (since that is what I have). Going to remake it so if you won't mind a but longer wat that'll be appreciated
- Legendary Da : Thanks soo much for the mod, I couldn't access to the Internet lately so I couldn't write a reply. Btw, the mod is removed from ModDB, is it taken down, or you removed it yourself? Either way, thanks for the awesome work (at least for providing it) :D
- N_Trainz : What game and mod are you dealing with?
- Runsva : Can someone PLEASE help me i can't install anything on my game it just keeps crashing!!
- N_Trainz : Legendary Da: Its now live on Moddb and here is the link, requires a Batlestations Midway game to be installed to work «link» - midway - skinpack/addons/international - bsm - collection - light - version Enjoy
- Runsva : are we still talikg about the zyy modding pack??
- N_Trainz : Yeah I wanted to do this, but the installers were being a pain giving me errors about something. I finally got it working, and just figured out how to make the updater now since it'll be two parts with one containing the misc files and the other mostly the mpak files. It'll be a stand - alone DLC mod just like the Bismarck Mission Pack was. Like I said I plan to have it all completed and uploaded by this weekend
- Legendary Da : No, no, not problem at all; I am already grateful that you were thinking about this subject, I can wait as long as you need to. Thanks for the help (again), and feel no need to rush this subject; we all know that the life comes first. :)
- N_Trainz : Hope you won't mind the wait, it'll be worth it if you ask me, and yes I do understand that you can't download due to that cap Mege has. I heard the PM was down, but haven't tried it as I been busy helping the BSmodHQ team with things and then those that are life - in - general.
- N_Trainz : To Legendary Da: I been trying to work on that actually, what I'm experiencing is the pack size> I already made it a light version of the mod, so hopefully this weekend maybe, might be sooner
- Legendary Da : To N_Trainz: So, um... I can't exactly download from Mega for some reason; so could u upload that mod to Moddb? I am sorry for making extra work for you, and I TOTALLY understand if u can't upload it again; so, do as you want; I just wanted to say somehow I couldn't dl the mod (btw, why isn't the PM working?). U don't have to post the link either; I'll find it from the site if u upload it. Thanks whatever u do, and so sorry for the extra wish. :/
- Runsva : Anyone there??
- Runsva : That is on the zyy modding pack v1.0.3 forum.
Only registered users are allowed to post