Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.

Rekordy w Battlestations Midway

Rekordy w Battlestations Midway

Wildcat - 730 km/h
B-17 - 500 km/h
Dauntles - 560 km/h
Avenger - 560 km/h
http://www.battlestations.eu/components/com_agora/img/members/887/mini_Battlestationsmidway-2010-03-21-19-12-20-78.jpg
http://www.battlestations.eu/components/com_agora/img/members/887/mini_Battlestationsmidway-2010-03-21-19-14-42-75.jpg
http://www.battlestations.eu/components/com_agora/img/members/887/mini_Battlestationsmidway-2010-03-21-19-17-53-25.jpg
http://www.battlestations.eu/components/com_agora/img/members/887/mini_Battlestationsmidway-2010-03-21-19-20-37-67.jpg

Edited By: Danio1313
21-Mar-10 20:32:48

Danio1313
Banzai Charger
Ensign
Activity Points: 37
ranks
useravatar
73 Posts
User info in posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: Rekordy w Battlestations Midway

Myślałem nad takim tematem, ale chyba powinien się on odnosić do całości (nie tylko szybkości) i każdy rekord powinien być udokumantowany screenshotem.

I am playing Midway as EST_PL
I am playing Pacific as PL EST PL

EST_PL
Battlestations Fan
Rear Admiral
Activity Points: 6183
ranks
useravatar
2072 Posts
User info in posts

Już zmieniłem nazwę, a co do screenshotów to postaram się wstawić.

Danio1313
Banzai Charger
Ensign
ranks
useravatar
73 Posts
User info in posts

proponuje teraz wstawic nasze rekordy z torpedami

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Adi kiedy robimy test bombowy? ag

Dopóki walczysz jesteś zwycięzcą
kwiatek
Commander
Activity Points: 208
ranks
useravatar
267 Posts
User info in posts

eee... Jakie KONKRETNIE rekordy z torpedami?

Danio1313
Banzai Charger
Ensign
ranks
useravatar
73 Posts
User info in posts

hehe no wlasnie
a tak wogule sciemnij sobie ekran bo masz zajasny ae

I only win   ----> My good old proverb  ab
Squadron Players Battlestations Midway ---> http://www.xfire.com/communities/bandito/
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2878/100dollar03june.gif

Adi_POL
Old Veteran
Commodore
Activity Points: 2040
ranks
useravatar
1138 Posts
User info in posts

Masz coś do moich ustawień graficznych ae ? Jak Ci się nie podobają to nie patrz na zdjęcia.
A co do tych rekordów torpedowych to raczej się chyba nie da nic wymyślić. Ew. powiem, że w akcie desperacji potrafię torpedy użyć jako bomby. Z mizernym skutkiem (to znaczy takim samym jak przy ataku Kamikaze, które w grze nie są uznawane i przez to nie zadają praktycznie żadnych obrażeń okrętom) ag.

Danio1313
Banzai Charger
Ensign
ranks
useravatar
73 Posts
User info in posts

Board Info

Board Stats:

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Dormant:
User Info:

Total Users:
Newest User:
kennyschonell0746
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
There are no members online

Forum Legend:

Topic
 New
 Active
 New/Active
 New/Locked
 New Sticky
 Locked/Active
 Active/Sticky
 Sticky/Locked
 Sticky/Active/Locked

Login Form

Battlestations Shoutbox

Latest Message: 1 day, 4 hours ago
  • N_Trainz : Legendary Da: Its now live on Moddb and here is the link, requires a Batlestations Midway game to be installed to work «link» - midway - skinpack/addons/international - bsm - collection - light - version Enjoy
  • Runsva : are we still talikg about the zyy modding pack??
  • N_Trainz : Yeah I wanted to do this, but the installers were being a pain giving me errors about something. I finally got it working, and just figured out how to make the updater now since it'll be two parts with one containing the misc files and the other mostly the mpak files. It'll be a stand - alone DLC mod just like the Bismarck Mission Pack was. Like I said I plan to have it all completed and uploaded by this weekend
  • Legendary Da : No, no, not problem at all; I am already grateful that you were thinking about this subject, I can wait as long as you need to. Thanks for the help (again), and feel no need to rush this subject; we all know that the life comes first. :)
  • N_Trainz : Hope you won't mind the wait, it'll be worth it if you ask me, and yes I do understand that you can't download due to that cap Mege has. I heard the PM was down, but haven't tried it as I been busy helping the BSmodHQ team with things and then those that are life - in - general.
  • N_Trainz : To Legendary Da: I been trying to work on that actually, what I'm experiencing is the pack size> I already made it a light version of the mod, so hopefully this weekend maybe, might be sooner
  • Legendary Da : To N_Trainz: So, um... I can't exactly download from Mega for some reason; so could u upload that mod to Moddb? I am sorry for making extra work for you, and I TOTALLY understand if u can't upload it again; so, do as you want; I just wanted to say somehow I couldn't dl the mod (btw, why isn't the PM working?). U don't have to post the link either; I'll find it from the site if u upload it. Thanks whatever u do, and so sorry for the extra wish. :/
  • Runsva : Anyone there??
  • Runsva : That is on the zyy modding pack v1.0.3 forum.
  • Runsva : If that hepls...
  • Runsva : The link that I donloaded from is the one message before the last one on page 4 on this forum because all the others are for some reason down.
  • YamatoFavor : Zyy eh... doubt I installed successfully and seems like I lost the build
  • Axis_Crusher : Well I am aware of that mod, but I've never installed it. I'll ask around if I can find someone that successfully installed it.
  • Runsva : The zyy modding pack v1.0.3
  • Axis_Crusher : Just so we're on the same page which mod are you trying to install?
  • Runsva : Game*
  • Runsva : Do i need to make a copy of my gamr folder like Battlestations Midway?
  • Runsva : No I didn't install it into a separate directory, it is in steamapps - - > common like any other steam game.
  • Runsva : pls help me fix it i really want to play this mod :D
  • Runsva : and i copied every file to the mpak folder in the bsp directory, and when i try to run it it just crahes onthe main menu screen

Only registered users are allowed to post

Now Online

None

Birthdays

BusyOCAMPO Send PM
birthday will Friday, 24 February 2017

samuraj Send PM
birthday will Wednesday, 01 March 2017