Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.
Info needed about global.mpak
Info needed about global.mpak
I'm happy i bought on battlestation pacific around 10 dollars+ Mustang pack from win live.
i finnished the single player campaign on both jp/usa maps.
I'm trying the realistic beta mod for bsp and i like it.
i'm wondering if i could increase the range for alaska ship and tweak the super yamato/montana ships.
should i extract global.mpak or or Ggame_oninit.mpak ? (which one will be loaded at higher priority ?)
vehicleclasses and deviceclasses lua script files are present.
I heard if i need to change the gun range i have to set it on both deviceclasses and vehicleclass lua.
I'm trying to find which script line handle the alaska gun/superyamato guns.
for iowa and montana i'm wondering if both share the same guns setting in game.
I liked to mod medal of honor allied assaults weapons that was really easy.
so i would like to do the same for bsp.
By the way if we get realistic shells and gun settings i think we should make bigger maps then increase cv spawn range cause shells should hurt the extremity of the map xd
iowa 16" shells:
wikipedia:maximum range of 42,345 yards (38,720 m) (24.06 mi) using an armor-piercing shell. At maximum range the projectile spends almost 1½ minutes in flight 24 miles.
Re: Info needed about global.mpak
Tip - please try to download and open Battlestations Pacific Realism Mod (by Kraizen), he changed these values. When you download this mod , you will know that, which files were changed.
I am playing Midway as EST_PL
I am playing Pacific as PL EST PL
- Board Stats:
- Total Topics:
- Total Polls:
- Total Posts:
- User Info:
- Total Users:
- Newest User:
- Members Online:
- Guests Online:
- There are no members online
- New Sticky
- Axis_Crusher : Bismarck Mission Pack incoming!
- jon_man0499 : Happy belated New year to all
- Axis_Crusher : HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
- YamatoFavor : Would be great if the models are from Wows
- alantay11 : Is there a way to fill up the empty ship slots when using SurgeonSasha's Yamato? Or is it my game not showing the models?
- Axis_Crusher : Thanks, but we already implemented both ships in the Advanced Warfare Pack a few months ago...
- SurgeonSasha : Северная каролина («link» ямато 1945 («link»
- Legendary Da : Hi everyone, I have one (or two) quick question about BS:M modding. I try to figure out sp mapmaking, and my first act on it was to convert a MP map to SP. However I can only play as Allies in those maps. What parameter do I have to change to play those maps as Japanese in the respective map .mpak (And where is the parameter I have to change?)?
- N_Trainz : G'day mates, I just wanted to let those who use Windows 10 and also for those who are having troubles getting the game launching because of Games for Windows LIVE, I made a tutorial of how to get it working successfully again like on Windows 8.1. Its on my channel and here's the link to the video. «link»
- Mokeo67 : The dictator, I downloaded the mmod2txm and I added four slots to the fletcher and a couple to the lexington.Thanks for the help though.
- The Dictator : Makeo67 i've explained how to find the unused slots in the topic and the mmod2txm it's a program that has been shared. However there aren't so many ships with unused platforms and sme of them are in wrong positions and for move them you need to know how to change the mmod file. But if you know how to do it you can make new platfors as you want. I've shared the south dakota disposition and this one is the most intersting in my opinion
- N_Trainz : Well it looks like we have spammers again
- Mokeo67 : No problem Thanks for the help
- Axis_Crusher : Not really
- Mokeo67 : Ok thanks anyway. Do you know who does?
- Axis_Crusher : Unfortunately I don't deal with that part of modding
- Mokeo67 : Sorry forgot the link. «link»
- Mokeo67 : This is the forum topic I meant. The dictator said he found the unused slots in the TXM file obtainable with the mmod2txm, what is this and is it available to use.
- Axis_Crusher : This is your best bet: «link»
- Mokeo67 : Also I saw on the forum that ships have unused platform slots. How do I use these?
Only registered users are allowed to post