Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.
Hiermit bieten wir euch die Möglichkeit euch eure Lieblings Musik hoch zu laden und immer wieder anzuschauen
Und Diskusionen (im Rahmen) sind gerne Erwünscht.
In hoffnung auf gutem Anklang bei euch
Re: Musik Ecke
Nur ein Beispiel wie es aussieht wenn ihr videos hochladet.klickt auf medien menü öffnen.wenn ihr dann auf youtube klickt kommt [ youtube ] (videoIDeinfügen) [ /youtube ] da wo video einfügen drin steht fügt ihr nur die ID des videos rein
Beispiel :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TheaRMubVxk somit ist = (TheaRMubVxk) die einzufügende ID zwichen den beiden youtube, geht aber auch nur wenn ihr auf schnelle antwort eines anderen beitrages geht.dann habt ihr einen eingebauten miniplayer.Viel Spass damit
Re: Musik Ecke
Hmm dieses Yamato-Video hat mich auf eine Idee gebracht.
Man könnte mit dem Mappack 3 doch auch die Yamato-Klasse mit Modell 3 Brand-Streumunition zur Flugabwehr ausstatten also Clusterbomben für die 46 cm Geschütze. Diese hatte nämlich die Yamato bei Ten-go eingesetzt und auch die Musashi besass diese. nur mal sone Idee.
Re: Musik Ecke
Scharnhorst wrote:cool was ein reges treiben auch hier herscht XD
Dann lad doch auch was hoch steht euch ganz frei
Wenn du es nicht hinkriegst das dass Video läuft helfe ich gerne ,habs bei Ijn auch zum laufen gebracht
Re: Musik Ecke
Scharnhorst wrote:Kan man auch viedeos reinachen?
Klar kann man das
dann mach ich aber einen anderen extra thread auf:) sag mir was für videos dann mach ich den passenden forums thread auf
Frohe Weihnachten an alle und einen guten Rutsch ins Jahr 2011
Wünscht euch euer
Re: Musik Ecke
...war lange weg! , out of date :-)) , hatte 3 Monate Projekt, noch nich mal spielen konnte ich (schnüff) /:-(
Mucke...? , Mappack3 ...?
klingt gut...will mehr darüber wissen.
Soundtracks : Format ?
codec : welches? oder clean?
Spiellänge : Bytes / hh:mm:ss:ms ?
wäre doch geil `nen Modder-Soundtrack zu haben, der richtig gut reinschmettert...(klanglich!)...
...muss mal gucken was man da machen kann.
No fun without a work for...
use GameRanger : in BSM as usr: fuckwarcrime in svr: -=[DBM]=-Joghurt --- in BSP as usr: JoghurtDLetzte in svr: ?
SKYPE : call talk2Joghurt
in WoT EU-svr : as JoghurtDerLetzte / WoT EU- testsvr : as JoghurtDerLetzte_EU
- Board Stats:
- Total Topics:
- Total Polls:
- Total Posts:
- Posts this week:
- User Info:
- Total Users:
- Newest User:
- Members Online:
- Guests Online:
- There are no members online
- New Sticky
- N_Trainz : it shouldn't crash any of the IJN missions, just one mission has the history of crashing in the Challenge missions 2, I don't know the name as its been a while I last loaded this mod
- alantay11 : Gdrive mod crashes when i try to load a mission in ijn campaign?
- N_Trainz : No it was created by multiple authors from around the world. I just made it so its actually a mod instead of a complete game that's about 7GB in size. The readme file that is displayed can give you more info about the mod
- Runsva : hey ntrainz did u make this mod all by yourself?
- N_Trainz : If you need any other help, just shout out and I'll try to get back as soon as possible
- N_Trainz : Its not a problem :D I do thank you for waiting for a long time to get the mod. Again hope you enjoy the mod and the other fun features it comes with
- Legendary Da : I don't know how many times I said that, but thank you so much for your work. Considering how much time making an installer, making it work and uploading it to different servers, I thank you again for the effort you put in this. :D
- N_Trainz : Legendary Da: Here it is, installers works this time and Moddb won't accept it as they say its too large to upload, so its on my Google Drive and here is the link, hope you enjoy it «link»
- Legendary Da : I had guessed it was about the wrong area, though I still wondered why it had been removed. Thanks for taking your time to make something better for the community. Take as much time as you require, though; life still comes first.
- N_Trainz : Actually it was removed by me for 2 reasons; 1. was it was uploaded in the wrong area and 2. the installer didn't autp - detect the disk version, only the Steam version (since that is what I have). Going to remake it so if you won't mind a but longer wat that'll be appreciated
- Legendary Da : Thanks soo much for the mod, I couldn't access to the Internet lately so I couldn't write a reply. Btw, the mod is removed from ModDB, is it taken down, or you removed it yourself? Either way, thanks for the awesome work (at least for providing it) :D
- N_Trainz : What game and mod are you dealing with?
- Runsva : Can someone PLEASE help me i can't install anything on my game it just keeps crashing!!
- N_Trainz : Legendary Da: Its now live on Moddb and here is the link, requires a Batlestations Midway game to be installed to work «link» - midway - skinpack/addons/international - bsm - collection - light - version Enjoy
- Runsva : are we still talikg about the zyy modding pack??
- N_Trainz : Yeah I wanted to do this, but the installers were being a pain giving me errors about something. I finally got it working, and just figured out how to make the updater now since it'll be two parts with one containing the misc files and the other mostly the mpak files. It'll be a stand - alone DLC mod just like the Bismarck Mission Pack was. Like I said I plan to have it all completed and uploaded by this weekend
- Legendary Da : No, no, not problem at all; I am already grateful that you were thinking about this subject, I can wait as long as you need to. Thanks for the help (again), and feel no need to rush this subject; we all know that the life comes first. :)
- N_Trainz : Hope you won't mind the wait, it'll be worth it if you ask me, and yes I do understand that you can't download due to that cap Mege has. I heard the PM was down, but haven't tried it as I been busy helping the BSmodHQ team with things and then those that are life - in - general.
- N_Trainz : To Legendary Da: I been trying to work on that actually, what I'm experiencing is the pack size> I already made it a light version of the mod, so hopefully this weekend maybe, might be sooner
- Legendary Da : To N_Trainz: So, um... I can't exactly download from Mega for some reason; so could u upload that mod to Moddb? I am sorry for making extra work for you, and I TOTALLY understand if u can't upload it again; so, do as you want; I just wanted to say somehow I couldn't dl the mod (btw, why isn't the PM working?). U don't have to post the link either; I'll find it from the site if u upload it. Thanks whatever u do, and so sorry for the extra wish. :/
Only registered users are allowed to post
birthday will Tuesday, 02 May 2017