Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.

IJN FURUTAKA

IJN FURUTAKA

In research stage. http://battlestations.eu/components/com_agora/img/members/673/mini_IJN-FURUTAKA-Color.jpg

SwarthyCman
Flying Cman
Activity Points: 1904
ranks
useravatar
368 Posts
User info in posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: IJN FURUTAKA

Please note, japanese cruiser named Furutaka is used on Solomon Islands. Of course it's not Furutaka class, it's only a name ab

I am playing Midway as EST_PL
I am playing Pacific as PL EST PL

EST_PL
Battlestations Fan
Rear Admiral
Activity Points: 6188
ranks
useravatar
2072 Posts
User info in posts

Ok its noted. This will be the actual, i think this CA is involved in battle of Savo Island, and probably more.

SwarthyCman
Flying Cman
ranks
useravatar
368 Posts
User info in posts

SwarthyCman said:

"i think this CA is involved in battle of Savo Island"

It was.  Now that this model is underway, I guess this means we aren't making the  Aoba class (seeing that it is very similar to Furutaka)

Triviaman
Spam Police
Administrator
Activity Points: 3145
ranks
useravatar
1632 Posts
User info in posts

Triviaman wrote:

SwarthyCman said:

"i think this CA is involved in battle of Savo Island"

To quote other users, cimply select text which you want to quote, and press button QUOTE SELECTED. All selected text and username with correct BB Code will be added to your post. Those buttons are really usefull ab

and there is how it looks (that BB Code for quote user)

Code:

[quote=Triviaman]SwarthyCman said:

"i think this CA is involved in battle of Savo Island" [/quote]

I am playing Midway as EST_PL
I am playing Pacific as PL EST PL

EST_PL
Battlestations Fan
Rear Admiral
Activity Points: 6188
ranks
useravatar
2072 Posts
User info in posts

Triviaman wrote:

It was.  Now that this model is underway, I guess this means we aren't making the  Aoba class (seeing that it is very similar to Furutaka)

Thanks for confirming Furutaka was involved in the Battle of Savo Island. I would still like to make Aoba but because I have a full detailed book on Furutaka I decided to make that one of the units to make first being that It will be accurate. What I have of Aoba is just a plan and profile drawing. It makes it harder to model with just those two sets of drawings.

Full books allow for more accuracy in the ships lines and details.

SwarthyCman
Flying Cman
ranks
useravatar
368 Posts
User info in posts

Project started, hull is done. http://battlestations.eu/components/com_agora/img/members/673/mini_hull.jpg

SwarthyCman
Flying Cman
ranks
useravatar
368 Posts
User info in posts

bridge work completedhttp://battlestations.eu/components/com_agora/img/members/673/mini_bridge.png

SwarthyCman
Flying Cman
ranks
useravatar
368 Posts
User info in posts

progress update: main guns and torpedo launchers to be added by programming. (has similar hardware on other heavy cruisers and destroyers)http://battlestations.eu/components/com_agora/img/members/673/mini_minus-guns-and-torpedo-launchers.png

SwarthyCman
Flying Cman
ranks
useravatar
368 Posts
User info in posts

you start 100 project and finish mayby 1/2 ac

I only win   ----> My good old proverb  ab
Squadron Players Battlestations Midway ---> http://www.xfire.com/communities/bandito/
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2878/100dollar03june.gif

Adi_POL
Old Veteran
Commodore
Activity Points: 2040
ranks
useravatar
1138 Posts
User info in posts

Mr. Adi the model isn't done. Guns are added by coding them in as specified by Vendi especially when other units already have them. Notice all my ship models do not have AA guns, they are already available in code. It saves alot of time.

Hey dude if you are refering to me doing 100 models and only doing 50, is that so bad? I am alone in this.

SwarthyCman
Flying Cman
ranks
useravatar
368 Posts
User info in posts

Model is complete, main guns added.http://battlestations.eu/components/com_agora/img/members/673/mini_02022011-0905_5.png
Size comparisonshttp://battlestations.eu/components/com_agora/img/members/673/mini_SIZE-COMPARISON.jpghttp://battlestations.eu/components/com_agora/img/members/673/mini_Akizuki-yubari-Furutaka-Oyodo.png

SwarthyCman
Flying Cman
ranks
useravatar
368 Posts
User info in posts

Nice size comparisons Swarthy... what's your source for ship stats? (So you know how long to make each ship)

Triviaman
Spam Police
Administrator
Activity Points: 3145
ranks
useravatar
1632 Posts
User info in posts

Found stats from Japanese Wiki.

SwarthyCman
Flying Cman
ranks
useravatar
368 Posts
User info in posts

ver very nice photo ab

I only win   ----> My good old proverb  ab
Squadron Players Battlestations Midway ---> http://www.xfire.com/communities/bandito/
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2878/100dollar03june.gif

Adi_POL
Old Veteran
Commodore
Activity Points: 2040
ranks
useravatar
1138 Posts
User info in posts

Board Info

Board Stats:

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Dormant:
User Info:

Total Users:
Newest User:
harryernest5078324
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
There are no members online

Forum Legend:

Topic
 New
 Active
 New/Active
 New/Locked
 New Sticky
 Locked/Active
 Active/Sticky
 Sticky/Locked
 Sticky/Active/Locked

Login Form

Battlestations Shoutbox

Latest Message: 1 week, 6 days ago
  • N_Trainz : No it was created by multiple authors from around the world. I just made it so its actually a mod instead of a complete game that's about 7GB in size. The readme file that is displayed can give you more info about the mod
  • Runsva : hey ntrainz did u make this mod all by yourself?
  • N_Trainz : If you need any other help, just shout out and I'll try to get back as soon as possible
  • N_Trainz : Its not a problem :D I do thank you for waiting for a long time to get the mod. Again hope you enjoy the mod and the other fun features it comes with
  • Legendary Da : I don't know how many times I said that, but thank you so much for your work. Considering how much time making an installer, making it work and uploading it to different servers, I thank you again for the effort you put in this. :D
  • N_Trainz : Legendary Da: Here it is, installers works this time and Moddb won't accept it as they say its too large to upload, so its on my Google Drive and here is the link, hope you enjoy it «link»
  • Legendary Da : I had guessed it was about the wrong area, though I still wondered why it had been removed. Thanks for taking your time to make something better for the community. Take as much time as you require, though; life still comes first.
  • N_Trainz : Actually it was removed by me for 2 reasons; 1. was it was uploaded in the wrong area and 2. the installer didn't autp - detect the disk version, only the Steam version (since that is what I have). Going to remake it so if you won't mind a but longer wat that'll be appreciated
  • Legendary Da : Thanks soo much for the mod, I couldn't access to the Internet lately so I couldn't write a reply. Btw, the mod is removed from ModDB, is it taken down, or you removed it yourself? Either way, thanks for the awesome work (at least for providing it) :D
  • N_Trainz : What game and mod are you dealing with?
  • Runsva : Can someone PLEASE help me i can't install anything on my game it just keeps crashing!!
  • N_Trainz : Legendary Da: Its now live on Moddb and here is the link, requires a Batlestations Midway game to be installed to work «link» - midway - skinpack/addons/international - bsm - collection - light - version Enjoy
  • Runsva : are we still talikg about the zyy modding pack??
  • N_Trainz : Yeah I wanted to do this, but the installers were being a pain giving me errors about something. I finally got it working, and just figured out how to make the updater now since it'll be two parts with one containing the misc files and the other mostly the mpak files. It'll be a stand - alone DLC mod just like the Bismarck Mission Pack was. Like I said I plan to have it all completed and uploaded by this weekend
  • Legendary Da : No, no, not problem at all; I am already grateful that you were thinking about this subject, I can wait as long as you need to. Thanks for the help (again), and feel no need to rush this subject; we all know that the life comes first. :)
  • N_Trainz : Hope you won't mind the wait, it'll be worth it if you ask me, and yes I do understand that you can't download due to that cap Mege has. I heard the PM was down, but haven't tried it as I been busy helping the BSmodHQ team with things and then those that are life - in - general.
  • N_Trainz : To Legendary Da: I been trying to work on that actually, what I'm experiencing is the pack size> I already made it a light version of the mod, so hopefully this weekend maybe, might be sooner
  • Legendary Da : To N_Trainz: So, um... I can't exactly download from Mega for some reason; so could u upload that mod to Moddb? I am sorry for making extra work for you, and I TOTALLY understand if u can't upload it again; so, do as you want; I just wanted to say somehow I couldn't dl the mod (btw, why isn't the PM working?). U don't have to post the link either; I'll find it from the site if u upload it. Thanks whatever u do, and so sorry for the extra wish. :/
  • Runsva : Anyone there??
  • Runsva : That is on the zyy modding pack v1.0.3 forum.

Only registered users are allowed to post

Now Online

None

Birthdays

eveningevening Send PM
birthday was Friday, 24 March 2017

Adi_POL Send PM
birthday was yesterday

Thedivingmongoose Send PM
birthday will Friday, 31 March 2017

Tiberius Send PM
birthday will Monday, 03 April 2017