Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.
As the description says, I am not sure where this topic actually goes. So if this does not belong in this forum, please feel free to move it.
I have an idea based around a Japanese-German war after they essentially conquer gargantuan chunks of the Eastern Hemisphere. So, I need the following units if possible:
*Bismark (if it isn't already on here)
*Fieseler Fi 167
*Junkers Ju 87C
*Messerschmitt Bf 109T
I think that what we have with Japan will suffice, since this is a huge workload for the modders. If this can't be completed for a long time, I am fine with that, I can be patient.
Re: Unit Request
I think its a cool idea. I already have full plans on Bismarck and Admiral Hipper. Finding plans for the airplanes wont be diificult (www.The-blueprints.com) but the other ships would take some researching. I don't mind making them but priority right now, over the next few months will be for units in MOD3. Unless it is going to include an Atlantic theatre of War. If you can find references for any of your requested units. Post them.
Re: Unit Request
This won't be the Atlantic theater of war, I was thinking in the Indian Ocean somewhere
BTW: Images for the ships and planes:
http://www.the-blueprints.com/blueprint … arrier.gif
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c … rg_14m.jpg
Type 1936B (apparently called the "Z" class)
Fieseler Fi 167
Junkers Ju 87C
Messerschmitt Bf 109T
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c … en_neu.jpg (I suggest enlarging this one in Paint or something similar)
Re: Unit Request
I have a suggestion. I really think that the Type VII U-boat should be on that list. I would recommend using the U-boat from Battlestations: Pacific. I would really like a game like that. Perhaps the title could be Battlestations: Indian Ocean?
Midway and Pacific as Adm2805
- Board Stats:
- Total Topics:
- Total Polls:
- Total Posts:
- User Info:
- Total Users:
- Newest User:
- Members Online:
- Guests Online:
- There are no members online
- New Sticky
- Axis_Crusher : Bismarck Mission Pack incoming!
- jon_man0499 : Happy belated New year to all
- Axis_Crusher : HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
- YamatoFavor : Would be great if the models are from Wows
- alantay11 : Is there a way to fill up the empty ship slots when using SurgeonSasha's Yamato? Or is it my game not showing the models?
- Axis_Crusher : Thanks, but we already implemented both ships in the Advanced Warfare Pack a few months ago...
- SurgeonSasha : Северная каролина («link» ямато 1945 («link»
- Legendary Da : Hi everyone, I have one (or two) quick question about BS:M modding. I try to figure out sp mapmaking, and my first act on it was to convert a MP map to SP. However I can only play as Allies in those maps. What parameter do I have to change to play those maps as Japanese in the respective map .mpak (And where is the parameter I have to change?)?
- N_Trainz : G'day mates, I just wanted to let those who use Windows 10 and also for those who are having troubles getting the game launching because of Games for Windows LIVE, I made a tutorial of how to get it working successfully again like on Windows 8.1. Its on my channel and here's the link to the video. «link»
- Mokeo67 : The dictator, I downloaded the mmod2txm and I added four slots to the fletcher and a couple to the lexington.Thanks for the help though.
- The Dictator : Makeo67 i've explained how to find the unused slots in the topic and the mmod2txm it's a program that has been shared. However there aren't so many ships with unused platforms and sme of them are in wrong positions and for move them you need to know how to change the mmod file. But if you know how to do it you can make new platfors as you want. I've shared the south dakota disposition and this one is the most intersting in my opinion
- N_Trainz : Well it looks like we have spammers again
- Mokeo67 : No problem Thanks for the help
- Axis_Crusher : Not really
- Mokeo67 : Ok thanks anyway. Do you know who does?
- Axis_Crusher : Unfortunately I don't deal with that part of modding
- Mokeo67 : Sorry forgot the link. «link»
- Mokeo67 : This is the forum topic I meant. The dictator said he found the unused slots in the TXM file obtainable with the mmod2txm, what is this and is it available to use.
- Axis_Crusher : This is your best bet: «link»
- Mokeo67 : Also I saw on the forum that ships have unused platform slots. How do I use these?
Only registered users are allowed to post