For a long time, the Battlestations Midway community modding has been privileged by having a full modding team from this forum that made great accomplishments by creating new content that truly extended the lifetime of the game. Now it's time for Battlestations Pacific to enjoy same.
Very few mods have been released for Pacific, in fact enough for me to list them :
- Mods that changes the command points stock in island capture, allowing for bigger battles, even enormous ones.
- The huge map mod, unlocking bigger battlegrounds for island capture.
- A realism mod from Kraizen praised for its quality greatly focussing on delivering very realistic characteristics to the gameplay.
- A texture mod made by me to change the look of sets of units in the game, adding details.
- BSmodHQ v.1.0 & v.2.0 that changed a lot of balance values and addressing many community complaints such as Ohka rushing, the need for more IC CP, etc.