Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.
- Ilość wątków:
- Ilość sond:
- Ilość postów:
- Posty w tym tygodniu:
- Nowy przyklejony
- Przyklejony / Zamknięty
- Axis_Crusher : There is 1 B - 29 per squad because of the .scn file. I checked and there is no squad size set (default being 1). Otherwise a squad spawned by script is defined by the actual .lua of that scene. I'll need to open the .ul and look at it as I haven't worked with the DLC for 2 years.
- PlanesFan1 : It looks like it controls unit properties in levels; like in mp.09 competitive, there is only 1 B29 to a formation, when it's supposed to be five.
- Axis_Crusher : I'm not sure what it does
- PlanesFan1 : it looks like .scn syntax
- PlanesFan1 : What is "units_000000X.ul"? It's only in the DLC MPKG.
- Axis_Crusher : It's just a manual operation unfortunately
- PlanesFan1 : lan files are a pain in the @#$! to edit. There are a ton of NUL characters. Any way to "unpack" and "repack" them?
- Axis_Crusher : You will need to open the .mpkg files that come with the game and dlc so that you can edit the .lan files
- PlanesFan1 : Axis how to add units without all caps? Also, how to import dlc without in game campaign names being globals_shipnames_XXXX?
- N_Trainz : Ok, I hope thr project goes according to your plan
- PlanesFan1 : really, bsp rendering engine was simple, just DX9 with shaders. winteszt has code to assist with that.
- N_Trainz : Yes, that is going to be a nightmare part is keeping the old .mmod files working correctly
- PlanesFan1 : but still maintain compatibility with old .mmod file structure
- PlanesFan1 : first thing changed would be simplify the @$#&*#@$ .mmod file.
- N_Trainz : That would be interesting to do. I don't see why it can't be done.
- PlanesFan1 : This might be an EXTREMELY difficult task, but what about rebuilding the BSP engine from the ground up with compatibility with all existing content?
- i2Cold : still on skype?
- i2Cold : yup
- Axis_Crusher : Too long hey
- i2Cold : its been a while
Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą zostawić wiadomość