Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.

FILM

FILM

killaz
Marynarz
Punkty aktywności: 29
ranks
useravatar
2 Posty
Informacja o użytkowniku w postach
Administrator wyłączył możliwość pisania dla niezarejestrowanych

Informacje forum

Statystyki:

Ilość wątków:
Ilość sond:
Ilość postów:
Postów dziś:
Użytkownicy:

Zarejestrowani:
Najnowszy:
sasr1025
Zalogowani:
Goście:

Aktualnie zalogowani: 
Nikt nie jest zalogowany.

Legenda Forum:

wątek
 Nowy
 Zamknięty
 Przyklejony
 Aktywny
 Nowy/Aktywny
 Nowy/Zamknięty
 Nowy przyklejony
 Zamknięty/Aktywny
 Aktywny/Przyklejony
 Przyklejony / Zamknięty
 Przyklejony/Aktywny/Zamknięty

Zaloguj się

Battlestations Shoutbox

Ostatnie wiadomości: 2 dni, 12 godziny temu
  • bushidocode : Hello EST_PL
  • bushidocode : Miss everyone, robi777 no problem.
  • robi777 : I am patient and my question yesterday was not meant to put pressure on you guys.
  • He 219 Uhu : reply robi777: You expect the the very best from us and likewise from you. Structure and accurate information is the key to modding - haste is waste. Please be patient.
  • Axis_Crusher : You guys are like ghosts
  • He 219 Uhu : Dear Axis, there is a great texture done already for the Mustang. I need permission to get it to you. :)
  • robi777 : You will always be remembered here,especially by the veteran users like Axis_Crusher and being offline for some time wont change this.
  • Triviaman : Apologies; Have not revisited the site in a while; thank you; it is good knowing that I am still remembered around here.
  • Axis_Crusher : Honoured by your presence Triviaman
  • SurgeonSasha : TU - 160 BSP mod (www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxt4mZu2k6A)
  • Axis_Crusher : I love BnZ - that's why my main backbone is both P - 47's, F4U - 1C, F8F - 1, P - 63, Typhoon Mk. Ib and both Mk. IX Spitifres, The Mk. XVI and Vc
  • Oomperial : Main problem of this plane is as a japanese player I am not "trained" for playing this style, I mean BnZ with a superior engine. I only live by turning battles with an engine that stop working if I stop to pedal...
  • Oomperial : Well now that know a little more about how I can use it, it is just a bomber interceptor. It needs high altitude, BnZ, and get unsuspecting prey...very bad turning rate, 4x30mm, good speed and good air resistance.
  • Axis_Crusher : I noticed a lot of people complain about the Shinden in WT.In my personal experience flying the P - 47 and Spitfire F. Mk. IX as long as I don't head on attack it I have every other advantage over it. Well I can head on the Shinden in the P - 47 and do a kill trade....
  • Oomperial : I was playing Warthunder, testing the J7w1 Shinden on free flight over Port Moresby...Made me feel how much I miss Battlestations. I still hope sometime, somewhere, we will see a suitable legacy for it.
  • Axis_Crusher : No problem. Was just a mission to split the topic but it turned out fine I guess
  • robi777 : Thanks for creating a Ise topic
  • Axis_Crusher : Forum housekeeping: DONE :)
  • SurgeonSasha : F - 117 BSP mod (www.youtube.com/watch?v=imqdHTWgzyc)
  • robi777 : Thanks,im glad you appreciate my work

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą zostawić wiadomość

Zalogowani

Brak

Urodziny

Wczoraj urodziny miał tromp74 Wyślij PW Możesz jeszcze złożyć życzenia!

Dziś urodziny obchodzi warszawa Wyślij PW Złóż mu życzenia!

Jutro urodziny będzie obchodzić Ghostface Wyślij PW. Nie zapomnij o zyczeniach!