Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.

FILM

FILM

killaz
Marynarz
Punkty aktywności: 29
ranks
useravatar
2 Posty
Informacja o użytkowniku w postach
Administrator wyłączył możliwość pisania dla niezarejestrowanych

Informacje forum

Statystyki:

Ilość wątków:
Ilość sond:
Ilość postów:
Postów dziś:
Użytkownicy:

Zarejestrowani:
Najnowszy:
teriyy16
Zalogowani:
Goście:

Aktualnie zalogowani: 
scharnhorst43, DigestedSine561

Legenda Forum:

wątek
 Nowy
 Zamknięty
 Przyklejony
 Aktywny
 Nowy/Aktywny
 Nowy/Zamknięty
 Nowy przyklejony
 Zamknięty/Aktywny
 Aktywny/Przyklejony
 Przyklejony / Zamknięty
 Przyklejony/Aktywny/Zamknięty

Zaloguj się

Battlestations Shoutbox

Ostatnie wiadomości: 2 dni, 7 godziny temu
  • YamatoFavor : well said quote i say :)
  • Axis_Crusher : Fun quote: Somewere out there might be a bullet with your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed to whomever it might concern.
  • bushidocode : With that thought, happy holidays to everyone throughout the world as this year comes to an end - not the end to learn more about this game. :) ;)
  • bushidocode : Your are sincerely welcome, Axis. Happy holidays to you and family......as we approach a new year with new insights and challenges :) ;)
  • Axis_Crusher : Thanks you guys :)
  • bushidocode : Happy birthday Axis_ Crusher.
  • YamatoFavor : Happy B - Day Axis :)
  • Axis_Crusher : The spam police successfully assasinated shawnelanglais for 11 counts of spamming
  • Paulsface269 : Those fraudulent annoyances are at it again! Is there any way we can block that rubbish. It's nearly Christmas. Season of good will... Stop scamming people and breaking the law!!
  • bushidocode : Huge map 1 is free from error and clithe....... Got something to add to the community - receive our work.
  • Eagle Owl : BSA is not going to be done..... so, quit waiting on a miracle while those who know mmod files' secrets and refuse to share. Stop dreaming on fantasy. Get in reality.
  • Eagle Owl : No help with mmod island or units. Then, forget BSA.
  • bushidocode : Update: All islands are now copied and ready to be implemented into a map editor later
  • YamatoFavor : BAD NEWS AXIS my pc is corrupted and my ext hard is broken (well atleast i can have it fixed but it will take some few days) and all my editted Project XIV files deleted i will be delayed for the next report Axis Sorry about this news
  • YamatoFavor : Thanks Bushidocode :)
  • bushidocode : Happy Birthday YamatoFaver yesterday!!!! :) :)
  • bushidocode : Will strip the BSP game as a map editor.
  • bushidocode : Great news!!! Huge maps 1 is now complete!!! Now to the details - - - not sure how long!!! Yay!!!!
  • bushidocode : K
  • Paulsface269 : The links for all the files I THINK you will need have been posted! I wish you all the best of luck and I hope this is of help to you! :)

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą zostawić wiadomość

Urodziny

Jutro urodziny będzie obchodzić graeme1701 Wyślij PW. Nie zapomnij o zyczeniach!

Shichirou Wyślij PW będzie obchodzić urodziny za 3 dni!

scharnhorst43 Wyślij PW będzie obchodzić urodziny za 6 dni!