Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.

FILM

FILM

killaz
Marynarz
Punkty aktywności: 29
ranks
useravatar
2 Posty
Informacja o użytkowniku w postach
Administrator wyłączył możliwość pisania dla niezarejestrowanych

Informacje forum

Statystyki:

Ilość wątków:
Ilość sond:
Ilość postów:
Posty w tym tygodniu:
Użytkownicy:

Zarejestrowani:
Najnowszy:
marianmo1
Zalogowani:
Goście:

Aktualnie zalogowani: 
Horovcev

Legenda Forum:

wątek
 Nowy
 Zamknięty
 Przyklejony
 Aktywny
 Nowy/Aktywny
 Nowy/Zamknięty
 Nowy przyklejony
 Zamknięty/Aktywny
 Aktywny/Przyklejony
 Przyklejony / Zamknięty
 Przyklejony/Aktywny/Zamknięty

Zaloguj się

Battlestations Shoutbox

Ostatnie wiadomości: 41 minuty temu
  • bushidocode : Battlestations pacific NoCD patch for 1.1.1 (2.65 MB) Does anyone have a file that does not require a CD for BSP?
  • bushidocode : BSP Map Development and Planning update to serpent map.
  • YamatoFavor : @Axis come on just the ten - go mission
  • Axis_Crusher : Thumbs up!
  • bushidocode : Unlocks are now available for all huge maps - see development and planning topic in forum. Thx
  • bushidocode : The following week
  • bushidocode : Greet everyone and Axis, I will personally fix the unlocks for the huge maps this week and study what naval supplies for hq
  • Axis_Crusher : @YamatoFavor you have not been granted Alpha test participation as you have not made an active contribution to the development. Ideas are passive contribution.
  • YamatoFavor : Woops Axis I'll join the alpha test team :) i gladly want to test Operation Ten - Go and other maps as well :)
  • bushidocode : Revised new imformation on today's HMM download post. Take care always, bushidocode
  • bushidocode : Hi axis sorry about yesterday...... was sleeping to download the HHM to mega
  • Axis_Crusher : Last Stand Pack is also going into closed Alpha this coming week.
  • He 219 Uhu : Attn: Bushidocode please post within an hour then release website
  • He 219 Uhu : Last short announcement: both files are 7g with complete mod..... huge maps are the uncut version only from developers
  • He 219 Uhu : Hi Again, Files are ready to download, and need an overall of announcement what to expect from such downloads.
  • He 219 Uhu : Greets everyone. We are going to release the 1.25 with GFWL and 1.50 offline of huge maps. Must have a BSP disk - sorry.
  • bushidocode : On Saturdays, between 12:00pm and 2:00pm - (US) Arizona time, A group of players will begin setting up for online and Offline (LAN) play. Test stage is this upcoming weekend. Will keep you posted.
  • Horovcev : Changing/swapping/removing weapons to units? In 3D model of the ship the weapon is set by slot but not Mesh!
  • YamatoFavor : Hi! i'm looking for someone who is good at Mesh, Changing/swapping/removing weapons to units please post at my Forum thank you
  • Axis_Crusher : Welcome back

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą zostawić wiadomość

Zalogowani

Urodziny

Jutro urodziny będzie obchodzić Frankie359 Wyślij PW. Nie zapomnij o zyczeniach!

Katarya Wyślij PW będzie obchodzić urodziny za 5 dni!