Since december 2012 Battlestations: Midway is supported by GameSpy no longer. The only one possibility for Midway players is GameRanger. Please visit www.gameranger.com, download Gameranger client and make new account. You can find other Midway players in the Gameranger rooms. BS:M patch 1.1.1 is required to play online battles. Iowa Mission Pack and Midway Modders Mappacks 1 and 2 are recommended.

FILM

FILM

killaz
Marynarz
Punkty aktywności: 29
ranks
useravatar
2 Posty
Informacja o użytkowniku w postach
Administrator wyłączył możliwość pisania dla niezarejestrowanych

Informacje forum

Statystyki:

Ilość wątków:
Ilość sond:
Ilość postów:
Postów dziś:
Użytkownicy:

Zarejestrowani:
Najnowszy:
ferdika
Zalogowani:
Goście:

Aktualnie zalogowani: 
Axis_Crusher

Legenda Forum:

wątek
 Nowy
 Zamknięty
 Przyklejony
 Aktywny
 Nowy/Aktywny
 Nowy/Zamknięty
 Nowy przyklejony
 Zamknięty/Aktywny
 Aktywny/Przyklejony
 Przyklejony / Zamknięty
 Przyklejony/Aktywny/Zamknięty

Zaloguj się

Battlestations Shoutbox

Ostatnie wiadomości: 7 godziny, 17 minuty temu
  • Axis_Crusher : Welcome back
  • Blitzkrieg : I AM BACK
  • robi777 : This is years from now anyway.
  • Neighbor Kid : I'd rather WW1 after all ww2 ships are done.. before anything modern
  • robi777 : Yeah but everyone here(except Axis and YamatoFavor)seems to forget that LSP is much more important and that Axis needs a Essex class carrier for it. When LSP is finished and when BSA is finished then we could perhaps talk about modern ships.Or you could do a mod with modern ships yourself.
  • i2Cold : FFS enough with the essex, how about some modern warships.
  • YamatoFavor : WE NEED A ESSEX CLASS CARRIER *CRIES*
  • bushidocode : Robi777 are you interested huge map work?
  • bushidocode : Hi little late working on ca
  • Triviaman : Hello
  • robi777 : Hi bushido and Triviaman.
  • bushidocode : Hello everyone!! There will be a list of units that will be my personal selection to the game.. then ask everyone's favorite plane and ship to be add just for being a fan. :) :)
  • Axis_Crusher : I read up on the Uhu - interesting plane. It was stated only the M - 262 could catch the Mosquito but it seems this plane was capable of matching the Mosquito on all terms.
  • bushidocode : Must go will be back much much later - five hours from now
  • bushidocode : OOops forgot another favorite the Heinkel He 219 eagle owl....... a sweet heart!! (lol
  • bushidocode : How about the horten ho 229..... sound to good to be true .... well these are my first loves
  • bushidocode : How does a Russian Tu95 sound? somehow count this in the game!! :) :)
  • robi777 : hi
  • bushidocode : Hello everyone!! :0
  • YamatoFavor : as always Axis thanks for releasing the Part 5 your bro YamatoFavor :)

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą zostawić wiadomość

Zalogowani

Urodziny

Pandemic4444 Wyślij PW będzie obchodzić urodziny za -2 dni!

Wczoraj urodziny miał mario_pl Wyślij PW Możesz jeszcze złożyć życzenia!